Windows 10: game capture

Discus and support game capture in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i stop game capture from recording anything & everything from discord? i don't want mine or my friends voices in my clips.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Venadex, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Venadex Win User

game capture

how do i stop game capture from recording anything & everything from discord? i don't want mine or my friends voices in my clips.

:)

Venadex, Jun 15, 2020

2. Changed location of captured video

Hi,

If you can no longer see the location option on the capture folder, you may restore your Game DVR Captures folder location settings. After restoring the game DVR Captures folder location settings, then you can change your Game DVR Captures folder location
    again. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to restore Game DVR Captures folder location settings

• Open File Explorer.
    • Browse to the Captures folder location.
    • Right-click the Captures folder and select Properties.
    • Click the Location tab.
    • Click the Restore Defaults button.
    • Click Apply.
    • Click Yes to recreate the folder in the old location.
    • Click Yes to move the content of the Captures folder to the old location, and wait a few moments.
    • Click OK.

Note: After you've completed the steps, the Captures folder will return with all its content to its default location: C:\Users\%username%\Videos\Captures.

After performing the steps above, try to change the location of your captured video.

Kindly update us with the results.

If you think this was helpful, do not hesitate to "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Petr VOLF Win User
    Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

how about this?

Change where your Game DVR captures are saved on your PC

Your game clips and screenshots will always be saved in the Captures folder. But you can move that folder anywhere you want on your PC.
    • Go to File Explorer > Videos.
    • Drag the Captures folder where you want it.

Petr VOLF, Jun 15, 2020
  4. game capture

Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

Strange methode but it works game capture :)

thanks a lot

José Mickael FERNANDES LEMOS, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

game capture

1. game capture - Similar Threads - game capture

2. How to Fix Game Bar Capture Settings Crashing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Fix Game Bar Capture Settings Crashing on Windows 11: I had this issue ever since I got a new laptop with Windows 11 pre-installed. After clicking on the Capture settings and the Settings app freezing for a while, it would sometimes open after a long while. But it was a pain because I had to do that EVRY time i turned on my PC...
  3. How to Fix Game Bar Capture Settings Crashing on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Fix Game Bar Capture Settings Crashing on Windows 11: I had this issue ever since I got a new laptop with Windows 11 pre-installed. After clicking on the Capture settings and the Settings app freezing for a while, it would sometimes open after a long while. But it was a pain because I had to do that EVRY time i turned on my PC...
  4. Game bar capture unresponsive greyed out/not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar capture unresponsive greyed out/not working: I have an ongoing problem with Game Bar for Windows 11 regarding the "Capture" options Screenshots, Recording. Usually after restarting my PC or launching an application, the capture options appear greyed-out and unusable. Attempting to use hotkeys to take a screenshot or...
  5. Game bar capture unresponsive greyed out/not working

Game bar capture unresponsive greyed out/not working: I have an ongoing problem with Game Bar for Windows 11 regarding the "Capture" options Screenshots, Recording. Usually after restarting my PC or launching an application, the capture options appear greyed-out and unusable. Attempting to use hotkeys to take a screenshot or...
  6. Settings app freezes when trying to access Capture Settings for Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app freezes when trying to access Capture Settings for Game Bar: I use Game Bar for recording videos and also capturing clips in multiple games. However, Game Bar's capture feature has been acting up recently and I tried opening the settings for it in order to adjust my recording settings. Whenever I use the settings app to open up Capture...
  7. Settings app freezes when trying to access Capture Settings for Game Bar

Settings app freezes when trying to access Capture Settings for Game Bar: I use Game Bar for recording videos and also capturing clips in multiple games. However, Game Bar's capture feature has been acting up recently and I tried opening the settings for it in order to adjust my recording settings. Whenever I use the settings app to open up Capture...
  8. I want to change where my captures are stored by xbox game bar on pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to change where my captures are stored by xbox game bar on pc: I had my captures folder on G:/ folder on my pc. The hard disk it was on got corrupted. I want to continue to capture with xbox game bar so what should i do to capture in another folder??...
  9. I want to change where my captures are stored by xbox game bar on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change where my captures are stored by xbox game bar on pc: I had my captures folder on G:/ folder on my pc. The hard disk it was on got corrupted. I want to continue to capture with xbox game bar so what should i do to capture in another folder??...
  10. I want to change where my captures are stored by xbox game bar on pc