Windows 10: Galaxy buds connection to laptop

Discus and support Galaxy buds connection to laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Hossam71, Apr 2, 2022.

1. Hossam71 Win User

Galaxy buds connection to laptop

I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help, please?

:)

Hossam71, Apr 2, 2022
  2. JLSchutt Win User

Samsung Galaxy Buds on Windows 10

Anybody using Samsung Galaxy Buds (original model, not +) with a PC? Buds are paired with the PC and device settings say Connected. They are not listed in the available Sound devices, however - just the PC speakers. The Galaxy Buds Manager Windows app correctly displays the current battery charge for each Bud.

Window Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.804)

JLSchutt, Apr 2, 2022
  3. Trouble connecting Galaxy Buds to HP Pavilion Laptop

I am unable to properly connect my Galaxy Buds to my laptop. There is no problem in paring or connecting to the laptop but my buds do not show in the output sound options in the sound settings and the sound does to transfer to the buds but comes only through
    the speakers. This is not the situations always sometimes they do connect but most of the time they don't. If somebody has a solution please share.

JasveenSahota, Apr 2, 2022
  4. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

Galaxy Buds Live won't stay connected to Windows 10

As the title suggestes my galaxy buds keep disconnecting from my windows 10 desktop computer. After the buds being connected for like 15 seconds, they always disconnect. Already updated everything to the latest
    firmware on the buds, bluetooth device.

Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

ThiagoPikcius1, Apr 2, 2022
Thema:

Galaxy buds connection to laptop

1. Galaxy buds connection to laptop - Similar Threads - Galaxy buds connection

2. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  3. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro: hello, few months before I got new pair of Galaxy Buds Pro and a dongle to connect them to my pc.I have no issues with connecting them to my pc but when I'm using them for around a minute they work perfectly fine or less I hear the disconnection sound. im using them with my...
  4. Connecting Galaxy Buds Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issues with connecting my galaxy buds pro to my HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with connecting my galaxy buds pro to my HP Laptop: I dont know why but all of a sudden my buds didn't connect properly anymore. It says its connected, but they dont play any sound.Usually when they are connected they are called Galaxy Buds proStereo and Galaxy Buds proHands free, but now they are just called Galaxy Buds...
  6. Issues with connecting my galaxy buds pro to my HP Laptop

Issues with connecting my galaxy buds pro to my HP Laptop: I dont know why but all of a sudden my buds didn't connect properly anymore. It says its connected, but they dont play any sound.Usually when they are connected they are called Galaxy Buds proStereo and Galaxy Buds proHands free, but now they are just called Galaxy Buds...
  7. Galaxy buds connection to laptop

Galaxy buds connection to laptop: I can connect my galaxy buds with my laptop it is paired and connected but when I try to wear it, first no sound then it will disconnect.It is galaxy buds 2 and it works on my phone already. my laptop is HP and I connected other Bluetooth devices on it alreadyany help,...
  8. Connecting Galaxy Buds+

Connecting Galaxy Buds+: Hi there! I just got a pair of Galaxy Buds+ and paired them with my laptop. They originally connected with voice and music. The microphone worked and there were no problems. The next day when I paired them again, they connected with only music. Because it didn't connect with...
  9. galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    galaxy buds plus connection issue with windows 10: My buds connect to my iphone 8 perfectly fine, but they don’t connect to my pc running windows 10. i have tried connecting them on two pcs running windows 10, neither worked. any ideas? submitted by /u/lindslin [link] [comments]...
  10. Trouble connecting Galaxy Buds to HP Pavilion Laptop

Trouble connecting Galaxy Buds to HP Pavilion Laptop: I am unable to properly connect my Galaxy Buds to my laptop. There is no problem in paring or connecting to the laptop but my buds do not show in the output sound options in the sound settings and the sound does to transfer to the buds but comes only through the speakers....