Windows 10: Full on Computer Crashes/Restarts. Computer Black screens and restarts or freezes and...

Discus and support Full on Computer Crashes/Restarts. Computer Black screens and restarts or freezes and... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been having issues for the last few months with my computer randomly forcibly restarting while playing video games. It does this by either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BG26_26, May 27, 2024.

1. BG26_26 Win User

Full on Computer Crashes/Restarts. Computer Black screens and restarts or freezes and...

I have been having issues for the last few months with my computer randomly forcibly restarting while playing video games. It does this by either freezing my entire computer and hard-restarting or, more recently, it will black screen and then restart.Here is a list of the bug-checks that I have experienced within the last few months.I think that it is a faulty driver somewhere, but I cannot pinpoint exactly which one it is. I also ran an SFC scan as well as a DISM scan through the command prompt after these most recent crashes.5-27-24 @12:51pm:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/wi

:)

BG26_26, May 27, 2024
  2. Itachi89 Win User

Computer restarts!

Just thought I should add this, whenever I started my computer this morning it started, went into windows, I went away for like 2min, when I came back the screen was all black and I couldnt do anything to get it back. When I restarted it the screen was still black and the computer didnt even start properly (no beep sound in the bios) so I had to restart it a couple of times before it started and now its working again, however it is still restarting whenever I start a game...

Someone please help me find out what the problem can be!

(thanks for all your help everyone that has already posted btw)

Itachi89, May 27, 2024
  3. Computer restarts!

In your Power Management (Control Panel -> Power Options icon), turn off blanking your screen maybe OR ontop of that? Turn OFF "hibernation"??

* Can't hurt to try this...

APK

Alec§taar, May 27, 2024
  4. mystikl Win User

Full on Computer Crashes/Restarts. Computer Black screens and restarts or freezes and...

Computer restarting

So I get up this morning and start my computer, I try to check my mail then out of the blue it restarts. After a few more crashes I started the usual troubleshooting: I unplugged everything except the keyboard, cleared CMOS and checked for loose cables. Didn't work. I ruled out the OS (Windows 7) due to the computer restarting even while it was in BIOS.
    What could it be, hard drive, video card, motherboard?

mystikl, May 27, 2024
Thema:

1. Full on Computer Crashes/Restarts. Computer Black screens and restarts or freezes and... - Similar Threads - Full Computer Crashes

2. BSODs, Computer Freezes, Black Screens and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSODs, Computer Freezes, Black Screens and restarts: Hi I have been experiencing these problems, doesn't happen while playing GTAV but happens often while idling or playing Valorant . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsods-computer-freezes-black-screens-and-restarts/6bd1f569-5d09-444d-a6ec-a9eaed80572b
  3. BSODs, Computer Freezes, Black Screens and restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSODs, Computer Freezes, Black Screens and restarts: Hi I have been experiencing these problems, doesn't happen while playing GTAV but happens often while idling or playing Valorant . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsods-computer-freezes-black-screens-and-restarts/6bd1f569-5d09-444d-a6ec-a9eaed80572b
  4. BSODs, Computer Freezes, Black Screens and restarts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Full on Computer Crashes/Restarts. Computer Black screens and restarts or freezes and...

Full on Computer Crashes/Restarts. Computer Black screens and restarts or freezes and...: I have been having issues for the last few months with my computer randomly forcibly restarting while playing video games. It does this by either freezing my entire computer and hard-restarting or, more recently, it will black screen and then restart.Here is a list of the...
  6. Full on Computer Crashes/Restarts. Computer Black screens and restarts or freezes and...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Full on Computer Crashes/Restarts. Computer Black screens and restarts or freezes and...: I have been having issues for the last few months with my computer randomly forcibly restarting while playing video games. It does this by either freezing my entire computer and hard-restarting or, more recently, it will black screen and then restart.Here is a list of the...
  7. Computer freezing then restarting.

Computer freezing then restarting.: My computer will randomly freeze and restart. I've tried to replicate the problem but am unable to. It seems to happen with no rhyme or reason, could be back to back, could be after a couple of days. Will happen while gaming or just internet browsing with no stress on the...
  8. PC Crashes into black screen and restarts or complete freeze then restart.

PC Crashes into black screen and restarts or complete freeze then restart.: My PC has an issue of constantly restarting or complete freezing while playing games or after playing games that are demanding in performance. I changed almost everything in the PC. I changed the GPU, CASE for better airflow, PowerSupply because I thought the powersupply...
  9. Black screen/Freeze restart or crash

Black screen/Freeze restart or crash: Up until a few months ago my pc was running fine, no problems. Recently however when im playing games the computer either freezes with black screen and i have to manually switch off and restart or it just restarts suddenly. Ive updated my drivers and checked online for...
  10. Random: computer freezing, short black screens, and restarting.

Random: computer freezing, short black screens, and restarting.: Hello, I recently built my own computer just a few months ago, and I've been putting off dealing with this for a little too long. I have a few problems that I still don't know what's causing them and I'm unsure if any of them could be connected somehow. First and most...