Windows 10: from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast...

Discus and support from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast and the pc restarts automatically and this is happening while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ajay Singh6, Sep 20, 2024 at 5:27 AM.

1. from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast...

from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast and the pc restarts automatically and this is happening while gaming and sometimes when pc is in idle condition

:)

2. Windows 11 desktop pc shuts down randomly and gpu fans start spinning really fast.

Thanks for keep replying, I followed the steps with the Complete memory dump selected and I still can't find any Minidump.dmp file in the windows folder.

What happens exactly is the screen turns black without even losing frames or getting slow or freezing, just turns black and instantly after that the GPU fans start spinning loudly (the noise is the exact same as when the GPU test was running at high temps), the temperature is a bit high but not as high as it was when running the test (feeling it with my hands), and when it happens only with a browser opened it's almost not hot at all but even not being hot the spinning fans noise is always as loud as when the test was reaching higher than 60-65ºC approximately.

I did that memory test and it didn't find any problems.

I've been using my pc for about 6 hours now without any problem since the clean reinstallation of the GPU drivers and changing the DisplayPort, but it is common that nothing happens entire days and some others the black screen happens 2 or more times out of nowhere, I hope the drivers were the issue.

Alejandro_Diaz_O, Sep 20, 2024 at 5:57 AM
  3. Computer fans spin but black screen

my pc won't boot the fans spin but screen stays black no bootup sound no signal to screen i have already checked that everything is plugged in the right way I just shut down my pc and now I can't start it up

Makayla Paxton, Sep 20, 2024 at 5:57 AM
  4. Nobobby Win User

from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast...

Black Screen solveed definitively

I have this same issue. Windows 10 was installed and was working fine on my laptop and then one day, black screen without a cursor or anything. I can only power the unit off and on, but with nothing other than a black screen I can't do anything. Tried the "ctrl-password" step but nothing. Nothing on the keyboard has any effect, I can only do a hard power off/on.

The only thing I can think of, all had been working fine when my battery died. My laptop automatically shut down and went to blank (not black) screen. I plugged it in for a while to charge but ever since then, I can power on, I hear the harddrive spin and the fan comes on, but I never get anything other than a black screen. Did your problem start after a power issue?

Thema:

from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast...

1. from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast... - Similar Threads - last days facing

2. from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast...: from last 2 days i am facing the black screen issue my gpu fans start spinning very fast and the pc restarts automatically and this is happening while gaming and sometimes when pc is in idle condition...
  3. No signal gpu fans don’t spin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No signal gpu fans don’t spin: Hello so I have this old computer of mine I got new ram and 1TB hard drive as it’s only storage I installed windows 10 it works and then when I switch to my ryzen 5 it won’t show display and the gpu fans won’t turn on and I get no signal on my monitor then I switched it back...
  4. Computer fans spin but black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer fans spin but black screen: my pc won't boot the fans spin but screen stays black no bootup sound no signal to screen i have already checked that everything is plugged in the right way I just shut down my pc and now I can't start it up...
  5. Computer fans spin but black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer fans spin but black screen: my pc won't boot the fans spin but screen stays black no bootup sound no signal to screen i have already checked that everything is plugged in the right way I just shut down my pc and now I can't start it up...
  6. Black screen, crash and fans spin fast, have to shut down by power button

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen, crash and fans spin fast, have to shut down by power button: Hi folks,Having a repeat problem over the past month or so. When I use my PC to play a game, I keep getting a crash of sorts. During play my screen shuts off as though it's been disconnected, and the fans on my graphics card spin up fast and just keep going until I do a hard...
  7. Black screen, crash and fans spin fast, have to shut down by power button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen, crash and fans spin fast, have to shut down by power button: Hi folks,Having a repeat problem over the past month or so. When I use my PC to play a game, I keep getting a crash of sorts. During play my screen shuts off as though it's been disconnected, and the fans on my graphics card spin up fast and just keep going until I do a hard...
  8. Black screen, crash and fans spin fast, have to shut down by power button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I am facing a very minor issue with the transparency of my start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am facing a very minor issue with the transparency of my start menu: Basically nothing is transparent, and I do not know why. I am not sure if this was sudden or has been like this for a long time, but from what I saw, many people had transparent start menus. I tried searching about it but got no solution. PS: I also use taskbarx and rainmeter...
  10. Monitors Go Black and Fans Spin Fast/ Loud

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitors Go Black and Fans Spin Fast/ Loud: Hi folks, Over the last two or three days my computer is doing this wierd thing where even just in Windows browsing the web the screens will go blank and the fans will start spinning very loud and fast as if on full power. It first happened while in the menu of the...