Windows 10: Frequent crashes / restarts

Discus and support Frequent crashes / restarts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc has been crashing at least once per session for a few months now, more specifically it restarts any time after being turned on, I could be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Teddy Gaskin, Feb 28, 2023.

1. Frequent crashes / restarts

My pc has been crashing at least once per session for a few months now, more specifically it restarts any time after being turned on, I could be running a game or doing nothing and anything in between and it would randomly restart.As far as I'm aware I haven't made any changes to cause this and have tried a variety of fixes such as reinstalling drivers, deleting programs etc.More recently I have run memtest with no issues identified and have followed the instructions here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-

:)

Teddy Gaskin, Feb 28, 2023
  2. hbenthow Win User
    hbenthow, Feb 28, 2023
  3. hbenthow Win User
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

Here are the results:

Frequent crashes / restarts 278783d1589548488t-computer-frequently-crashes-randomly-restarts-100_2155_1.jpg

Frequent crashes / restarts 278784d1589548488t-computer-frequently-crashes-randomly-restarts-100_2156_1.jpg

hbenthow, Feb 28, 2023
Thema:

Frequent crashes / restarts

1. Frequent crashes / restarts - Similar Threads - Frequent crashes restarts

2. Windows Explorer frequently crashes and restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer frequently crashes and restarts: Running Windows 10 I frequently witness that explorer.exe hangs and that my desktop is being restarted.I checked Event Viewer and saw the following being logged:The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.4717 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more...
  3. Windows Explorer frequently crashes and restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer frequently crashes and restarts: Running Windows 10 I frequently witness that explorer.exe hangs and that my desktop is being restarted.I checked Event Viewer and saw the following being logged:The program explorer.exe version 10.0.19041.4717 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more...
  4. Windows Explorer frequently crashes and restarts

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Frequent crashes / restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes / restarts: My pc has been crashing at least once per session for a few months now, more specifically it restarts any time after being turned on, I could be running a game or doing nothing and anything in between and it would randomly restart.As far as I'm aware I haven't made any...
  6. Frequent crashes / restarts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Frequent crashes / restarts: My pc has been crashing at least once per session for a few months now, more specifically it restarts any time after being turned on, I could be running a game or doing nothing and anything in between and it would randomly restart.As far as I'm aware I haven't made any...
  7. Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random /Frequent crashing and system restarts: Hi All - ever since i have upgraded the OS Feature update to Windows 10, version 20H2 - my Desktop is crashing frequently and restarts. In the event viewer i notice many errors: From the application log: svchost 4544,D,22 SRUJet: A request for a node on an empty page...
  8. Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart

Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart: Hi there i have built a new gaming pc listed below. Corsair obsidian 1000d super tower Msi x570 gaming pro carbon wifi mobo Amd ryzen 3800x cpu Corsair vengence LPX rgb 4x 32gb 3200mhzRam Msi 2080 super 8gb gaming trio x Gpu Corsair RM850X psu 2 x nvme ADATA smp8200...
  9. Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer frequently crashes/randomly restarts.: I have a HP Compaq 6305 Pro. The details can be seen by clicking the "My Computer" button on the left side of my post. I'm running Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS build 18362.778). For the last two weeks or so, my computer has been frequently crashing/randomly restarting. It...
  10. Frequent crashes and restarts

Frequent crashes and restarts: Hello, I just built a new system (or really moved an old system to a new motherboard) involving a Foxconn Quantumian1 x79 motherboard and a 3930k processor. On the old system (HP motherboard), I was not having any problems. With the Foxconn, I am having frequent...