Windows 10: Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470

Discus and support Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Everyone,My laptop keep showing me a blue screen frequently, I couldn't identify the problem.I attached a picture of the problem, and this is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by محمد الرابطي, May 29, 2024.

1. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470

Hello Everyone,My laptop keep showing me a blue screen frequently, I couldn't identify the problem.I attached a picture of the problem, and this is a link to the system minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ExTXvHcqt52hmF8i5oIpi0iM7abFjyJ_/view?usp=sharingI really appreciate your help in advance.

:)

محمد الرابطي, May 29, 2024
  2. almogc Win User

BSOD Bad Pool Caller 0xC2

BSOD Bad Pool Caller 0xC2

almogc, May 29, 2024
  3. JosephYen Win User
    BSOD - Bad Pool Caller

I keep getting a Bad Pool Caller BSOD on windows 10

IBM T420 - 8GB ram - 186gb free of 320gb - Not overclocked.

The memory diagnostic returns no errors and I haven't had any new hardware for over a year.

Any suggestions?

Here's my minidumps

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1haRMGnXLLI8sY9IZi7mijZUl9VszAA5I

JosephYen, May 29, 2024
  4. louis14 Win User

Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470

BSOD bad pool caller

I had a BSOD on windows 10 with the message: for more info look online for: BAD POOL CALLER
    There was no value.
    I have the impression the BSOD is caused by an original windows 7 desktop application (GNS3.exe) which hanged (not responding) when I loaded a project. I closed the application.
    I've attached a crash dump file.
    Can you say me what's the real cause of the crash?

louis14, May 29, 2024
Thema:

Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470

1. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470 - Similar Threads - Frequent BSODs cause

2. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470: Hello Everyone,My laptop keep showing me a blue screen frequently, I couldn't identify the problem.I attached a picture of the problem, and this is a link to the system minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ExTXvHcqt52hmF8i5oIpi0iM7abFjyJ_/view?usp=sharingI really...
  3. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller DELL Latitude e7470: Hello Everyone,My laptop keep showing me a blue screen frequently, I couldn't identify the problem.I attached a picture of the problem, and this is a link to the system minidump files: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ExTXvHcqt52hmF8i5oIpi0iM7abFjyJ_/view?usp=sharingI really...
  4. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School: I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine runs fine with no problems.When I get to school, I get frequent BSODs citing the error 'Bad Pool Caller'. It happens so often...
  5. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller - But Only at Happens at School: I'm running a laptop PC installed with Windows 11 that has all current updates.I use the machine at home and and school. When I'm at home, the machine runs fine with no problems.When I get to school, I get frequent BSODs citing the error 'Bad Pool Caller'. It happens so often...
  6. BAD POOL CALLER Dell Latitude 5540

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BAD POOL CALLER Dell Latitude 5540: Out of the Box laptop frequently displays a bad pool caller message when Dell Dock is connected via ethernet, and I was wondering if anyone had any helpful solutions for resolving this issue without resetting it.I have updated all the drivers; especially reinstalling the...
  7. BAD POOL CALLER Dell Latitude 5540

BAD POOL CALLER Dell Latitude 5540: Out of the Box laptop frequently displays a bad pool caller message when Dell Dock is connected via ethernet, and I was wondering if anyone had any helpful solutions for resolving this issue without resetting it.I have updated all the drivers; especially reinstalling the...
  8. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller: For several weeks now, both PCs in our household have been crashing regularly. Each time the reason is "BAD_POOL_CALLER".Both systems have clearly different purposes. One is used for work and has mainly office and work software installed. The other is mainly for programming...
  9. Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller

Frequent BSODs with the cause Bad Pool Caller: For several weeks now, both PCs in our household have been crashing regularly. Each time the reason is "BAD_POOL_CALLER".Both systems have clearly different purposes. One is used for work and has mainly office and work software installed. The other is mainly for programming...
  10. Bad Pool Caller BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Pool Caller BSoD: Hi there,So I've been getting a load of BSoD's lately and I don't know why. It started happening a few days ago and get a BSoD atleast once a day. It's usually the Bad Pool Caller BSoD and when I get it I usually just restart my pc 3 times so it goes into automatic repair....