Windows 10: Frequent BSOD with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error

Discus and support Frequent BSOD with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Starting on October 27th, I have begun encountering frequent BSODs with the Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap error as the cause. I have used all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tarcus.aurelius, Nov 12, 2022.

1. Frequent BSOD with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error

Starting on October 27th, I have begun encountering frequent BSODs with the Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap error as the cause. I have used all the recommend troubleshooting approaches I have found running memtest on my RAM, assessing my SSD and HDD via a SMART, DISM's /Restorehealth and /Scanhealth, sfc /scannow, chkdsk, scanned for malware. My drivers are up-to-date apart from one for IntelR Wireless BluetoothR, which displays the message, "This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the drivers required for this device. Code 31 {Operation Failed} The requested operat

:)

tarcus.aurelius, Nov 12, 2022

2. UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

Hi

I keep getting UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP

UNEXPECTED KERNEL MODE TRAP.

Once Everyday.

Please Help

TaoTao12345, Nov 12, 2022
  3. silverbody, Nov 12, 2022
  4. IvanWong5 Win User

Frequent BSOD with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error

[Windows 10 BSOD] Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

Unexpected kernel mode trap BSOD always appears when I try to update Windows 10 or reset the PC.

I've tried many solutions, such as:

-Disconnecting external devices

-Booting in safe mode

-Memory diagnostic

-chkdsk

none of which worked. Any suggestions to this problem would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

IvanWong5, Nov 12, 2022
Thema:

Frequent BSOD with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error

1. Frequent BSOD with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD Unexpected

2. BSOD: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error: Hi,my PC started to crash all of a sudden. I get BSODs with error "unexpected kernel mode trap".The BSOD started to appear yesterday randomly. Now it always appears after a couple of minutes after starting the PC.I'm not sure what to do.Here are the minidump files from...
  3. BSOD: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error: Hi,my PC started to crash all of a sudden. I get BSODs with error "unexpected kernel mode trap".The BSOD started to appear yesterday randomly. Now it always appears after a couple of minutes after starting the PC.I'm not sure what to do.Here are the minidump files from...
  4. Frequent BSOD with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error

Frequent BSOD with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap Error: Starting on October 27th, I have begun encountering frequent BSODs with the Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap error as the cause. I have used all the recommend troubleshooting approaches I have found running memtest on my RAM, assessing my SSD and HDD via a SMART, DISM's...
  5. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Need help with this BSOD I'm getting.This is the link for the minidump files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av1ILsVQ9g5Tg1pR6NHTkRiLpgf3?e=ixJlxZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/f10cb69d-6a0b-4343-a667-1d4027d555fe
  6. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Need help with this BSOD I'm getting.This is the link for the minidump files.https://1drv.ms/u/s!Av1ILsVQ9g5Tg1pR6NHTkRiLpgf3?e=ixJlxZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-unexpected-kernel-mode-trap/f10cb69d-6a0b-4343-a667-1d4027d555fe
  7. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Hello, sorry if I've ran over a few rules first time posting but I've encountered a problem. Every time I try to connect a bluetooth device to my hp 15-da0007tx laptop. I've run bluescreenview and it tells me that ntoskrnl.exe is the cause. However after reading for a while...
  8. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD: I got the following BSOD today. Ran the typical gamut of system tests dism, sfc, memory diagnostic and didn't find any issues. No temperature issues or other event viewer errors and nothing is overclocked unless you count the XMP profile for my RAM.This is the .dmp file I...
  9. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap

BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap: Greetings!Ive been encountering a lot of problems in my computer last few week.Last time it was a driver issue problem solvedNow it generated this BSOD. "Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap" . Can someone help me to identify the problem?Here is the DMP...
  10. Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap BSOD: Hello, I've been having an issue where I get a BSOD with Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap while playing the Halo Master Chief Collection for PC. From what I understand this issue is caused by out of date drivers. I have run windows update to make sure I have my most recent drivers...