Windows 10: Frequent BSOD on Windows11 Hypervisor Error, iqrl_not_less_or_equal

Discus and support Frequent BSOD on Windows11 Hypervisor Error, iqrl_not_less_or_equal in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Details: Hello! CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 MB: MSI B450-A PRO MAXlatest bios RAM: 2x8 Patriot Signature GPU: HP 1660 Super ROM: m2 ssd 500gb, sata 960gb,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DiSeDgE, Oct 9, 2024 at 10:17 AM.

1. DiSeDgE Win User

Frequent BSOD on Windows11 Hypervisor Error, iqrl_not_less_or_equal

Details: Hello! CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 MB: MSI B450-A PRO MAXlatest bios RAM: 2x8 Patriot Signature GPU: HP 1660 Super ROM: m2 ssd 500gb, sata 960gb, hdd 500gb I've had Windows 10 and used to have BSOD sometimes, also my PC frequently crashedsimply reboot, but only when was left away from keyboard. Every time as i came back it was at welcome screen and asked for a password and all apps were closed. Last week BSOD's became more frequent and I reinstalled Windows to version 11. After that BSOD's appear even more frequent. Almost all are HyperVisor Error. There were several iqrl_not_less_or _e

:)

2. Hypervisor error bsod

I was playing a game when i had a bsod error of hypervisor.

Microsoft OneDrive

kahlil mosley, Oct 9, 2024 at 10:22 AM
  3. Joel1703 Win User
    HYPERVISOR ERROR BSOD

Hi, today I've been getting repeated BSODs with the HYPERVISOR error and one time the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. I've tried doing a clean reinstall of graphics drivers. I can't find much online so I'd really appreciate some help.

Thanks

4. Frequent BSOD on Windows11 Hypervisor Error, iqrl_not_less_or_equal

BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

About after 10 minutes of playing a game, or if I exit the game, my laptop will crash and the error that comes up is IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and is there anyway to fix it?

BillalHalimi, Oct 9, 2024 at 10:22 AM
Thema:

Frequent BSOD on Windows11 Hypervisor Error, iqrl_not_less_or_equal

1. Frequent BSOD on Windows11 Hypervisor Error, iqrl_not_less_or_equal - Similar Threads - Frequent BSOD Windows11

2. Frequent BSOD on Windows11 Hypervisor Error, iqrl_not_less_or_equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD on Windows11 Hypervisor Error, iqrl_not_less_or_equal: Details: Hello! CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 MB: MSI B450-A PRO MAXlatest bios RAM: 2x8 Patriot Signature GPU: HP 1660 Super ROM: m2 ssd 500gb, sata 960gb, hdd 500gb I've had Windows 10 and used to have BSOD sometimes, also my PC frequently crashedsimply reboot, but only when was...
  3. Hypervisor Error BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hypervisor Error BSOD: I've been experiencing BSOD errors for the past couple of months. First time I brought it into a shop to fix and found out it was due to a faulty hard drive. I thought that would be all but now I'm getting pretty much exclusive Hypervisor Error BSODs only when playing games....
  4. Hypervisor error bsod

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hypervisor error bsod: I was playing a game when i had a bsod error of hypervisor.https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApvxEo-SN8rKiOBYvrqW-HUKmprlsw?e=9SAxSZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hypervisor-error-bsod/fc82bbb1-bfe8-413a-b218-e9866cfb9fd2
  5. BSOD Hypervisor error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Hypervisor error: I've got a BSOD saying hypervisor_error recently and my dump file is down below. I have Hyper-V on and I'm using 2 virtual machines. Please can anyone help since I don't understand anything.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GVSDZvKyHX_0fJ2KLTGhaYCvttACppXB/view?usp=sharing...
  6. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed away for a few days...
  7. IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSOD: I keep on getting a BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have not installed any new software, updated windows, or installed new drivers that I know of on my computer. I have run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth until it told me it didn't fix anything and The BSOD stayed...
  8. BSOD - Hypervisor error

BSOD - Hypervisor error: Dear All, Just wondering if I could get some assistance with the BSOD's I've been experience daily of late. All messages relate to a hypervisor error and when I look at dump file in bluescreenview, it always points to ntoskrnl.exe I've done memtests for three days, looked...
  9. BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: About after 10 minutes of playing a game, or if I exit the game, my laptop will crash and the error that comes up is IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and is there anyway to fix it?...
  10. HYPERVISOR ERROR BSOD

HYPERVISOR ERROR BSOD: Hi, today I've been getting repeated BSODs with the HYPERVISOR error and one time the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. I've tried doing a clean reinstall of graphics drivers. I can't find much online so I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks...