Windows 10: Frequent app crashes new computer Windows 11

Discus and support Frequent app crashes new computer Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a Dell Computer with Windows 11 installed on it in November 2023. It was fine until around February 2024 when a lot of my apps started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AnitaElder, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Frequent app crashes new computer Windows 11

I bought a Dell Computer with Windows 11 installed on it in November 2023. It was fine until around February 2024 when a lot of my apps started crashing constantly. It's gotten so bad, I'm unable to get much work done. Here's a short list of what crashes and what I'm doing when it does:Facebook using Chrome AND Edge browsers - crashes and needs reloading repeatedly to where I give up; this happens whether I'm just opening the URL, clicking to post, or just does it if the browser is open in the background while I'm checking email or have walked away for a momentThunderbird email app crashes eve

:)

AnitaElder, Apr 29, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 29, 2024
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2024
  4. Frequent app crashes new computer Windows 11

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 29, 2024
Thema:

Frequent app crashes new computer Windows 11

1. Frequent app crashes new computer Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Frequent app crashes

2. Frequent app crashes new computer Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent app crashes new computer Windows 11: I bought a Dell Computer with Windows 11 installed on it in November 2023. It was fine until around February 2024 when a lot of my apps started crashing constantly. It's gotten so bad, I'm unable to get much work done. Here's a short list of what crashes and what I'm doing...
  3. Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Computer Crashing Frequently: I am running Windows 11, and my computer will crash several times a day, no error message, and then shuts down and reboots itself. I checked there is a error regarding the volmgr or Kernel-Power at the time of...
  4. Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

Windows Computer Crashing Frequently: I am running Windows 11, and my computer will crash several times a day, no error message, and then shuts down and reboots itself. I checked there is a error regarding the volmgr or Kernel-Power at the time of...
  5. Frequent Windows 11 BSOD on new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent Windows 11 BSOD on new computer: Just built a new computer, all seems to be running smoothly however I am getting fairly regular BSODs in Windows 11. Made sure Windows is up to date, as per task manager I'm using about 3% of CPU Intel 13600k and 18% RAM so it wouldn't seem to be an issue with running low on...
  6. Frequent Windows 11 BSOD on new computer

Frequent Windows 11 BSOD on new computer: Just built a new computer, all seems to be running smoothly however I am getting fairly regular BSODs in Windows 11. Made sure Windows is up to date, as per task manager I'm using about 3% of CPU Intel 13600k and 18% RAM so it wouldn't seem to be an issue with running low on...
  7. Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Computer Crashing Frequently: I am running Windows 11, and my computer will crash several times a day, usually when playing a game. It freezes for maybe 2-3 seconds, no error message, and then shuts down and reboots itself. I checked the event logs, and I'll post a few relevant errors that I saw:Log Name:...
  8. Windows Computer Crashing Frequently

Windows Computer Crashing Frequently: I am running Windows 11, and my computer will crash several times a day, usually when playing a game. It freezes for maybe 2-3 seconds, no error message, and then shuts down and reboots itself. I checked the event logs, and I'll post a few relevant errors that I saw:Log Name:...
  9. New Computer with Frequent BSOD crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Computer with Frequent BSOD crashes: About a month ago I bought a brand new computer but I have been experiencing frequent crashes, usually when playing videos & music, but it has also happened while the computer was idle. The most frequent message was IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I have updated all of my drivers and...
  10. Computer frequently crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer frequently crashes: So I recently built a computer and have noticed that while doing simple things such as watching movies or working on my google drive. My computer will randomly crash. This is the information of the dmp file of the most recent crash My specs: Intel Core i9 9900k Gigabyte...