Windows 10: FREE-DOS on UEFI

Discus and support FREE-DOS on UEFI in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening community, I was reading a lot on the internet (in that forum, google, etc.) and i found some threads about that problem. Everywhere it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Enthropie, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Enthropie Win User

FREE-DOS on UEFI

Good evening community,

I was reading a lot on the internet (in that forum, google, etc.) and i found some threads about that problem. Everywhere it shows up that it doesnt work to install Free-Dos on UEFI-bootmode systems. But the curious:

I orderd 1 week ago the "HP Pavilion Gaming 15-dk1278ng Gaming-Notebook" (no legacy support, only UEFI) with Free-DOS. I tested it (of course i installed WIN10 via bootable USB) and everything works fine. But finannaly i decided to send it back...

Read more

Enthropie, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 13, 2020
  4. dark2099 Win User

FREE-DOS on UEFI

AsRock Z77 Pro3 - AHCI? UEFI?

UEFI is a new standard of bios design, so that would probably be what the BIOS has listed as the first boot option, where ACHI is a mode that SATA controllers run, and that is probably listing drives by order of first to last by port order. Not sure why it would list that way (if my guess is right as to how/why it is listing the drives).

dark2099, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

FREE-DOS on UEFI

1. FREE-DOS on UEFI - Similar Threads - FREE DOS UEFI

2. New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos: When i click update windows and restart the laptop but it is crushed by screen dark blue on my windows 11 pro free dos dell 3400 laptop. It's my new laptop. I buy that laptop yesterday. The Laptop isn't shutting down. What should i do now ? This laptop was installed with...
  3. New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Laptop With Windows 11 Pro Free dos: When i click update windows and restart the laptop but it is crushed by screen dark blue on my windows 11 pro free dos dell 3400 laptop. It's my new laptop. I buy that laptop yesterday. The Laptop isn't shutting down. What should i do now ? This laptop was installed with...
  4. DOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOS: Can I run DOS pgm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos/dc4fa29e-eac9-4aa1-b70c-2dadb0c17f09
  5. DOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOS: Can I run DOS pgm? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dos/dc4fa29e-eac9-4aa1-b70c-2dadb0c17f09
  6. Free DoS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free DoS: My laptop broke down and I need a computer for my university classes ... I started to buy a computer for 300 euros that almost or cannot handle engineering programs. It came with FreeDOS and the responsible companies ask for € 123 (to install windows 10) I already saw some...
  7. Can i install windows 10 os in uefi mode on an free dos 2.0 laptop ? Will it work properly...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can i install windows 10 os in uefi mode on an free dos 2.0 laptop ? Will it work properly...: I have a hp notebook 15 series. 15-be020tu I want to know whether it is good to install windows 10 in uefi mode or legacy mode in a dos laptop. What are the pros and cons....
  8. Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?

Should I buy a laptop with Windows10 or Free Dos?: Hi! I am pretty clueless when it comes to technology:) I want to buy a laptop with Free Dos as operating system because I like its characteristics. It's a hp 15s-fq1036nq, Intel Core i7-1065G7, 512gb ssd. Could it not be compatible with Windows10? Should I buy one with...
  9. Free dos windows 10

Free dos windows 10: Hi all. Is it possible to install Windows 10 from Media creation tool to a free dos pc? Thank you in advance. submitted by /u/seymarames [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i7wxa0/free_dos_windows_10/
  10. MBR TO GTP AND DOS TO UEFI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MBR TO GTP AND DOS TO UEFI: recently upgraded hard drive to 1 TB on a dell inspiron 1525. I need to do 3 things. update DOS when i dont have the power requirements 0% not 10% as required. Trying to create a bootable usb has proven more difficult than i imagined to "forceit"; with the new HD, i NEED...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. freedos uefi