Windows 10: Found mysterious Trojan Virus in temp folder

Discus and support Found mysterious Trojan Virus in temp folder in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; At first, my friend introduced my to a software called Lux on roblox, but since I have no idea what it is, I immediately installed it. Then after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lincoln zhang, Jul 6, 2024.

1. Found mysterious Trojan Virus in temp folder

At first, my friend introduced my to a software called Lux on roblox, but since I have no idea what it is, I immediately installed it. Then after minutes, my microsoft defender and my anti-virus softwares tells me about a Trojan virus coming in my computer. Then mysteriously, files called Hello47, Hello9, and other Hello files started to appear in my temp file. I then tried to delete them, but it says : "This action cant be completed because the folder or a file it is open in another program. Then more random named files started to quickly appear in my temp file, and it quickly added up to abo

:)

Lincoln zhang, Jul 6, 2024
  2. Mel Tar Win User

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Jul 6, 2024
  3. mitrajoon Win User
    Virus Trojan:32/Wacatac.DC!ml not completely remediated on Windows PC

One more time, looking for help on this. I go through the extensive list of steps above, including running script, adaware, cleaner and emisoft. No problems noted. I make sure the temp file and WD Service files are empty. I shut down the computer. In the morning I start up and a notification says WD has blocked wacatack trojan. The time listed is the time I shut down.

Anyone?

mitrajoon, Jul 6, 2024
  4. Vicky Acs Win User

Found mysterious Trojan Virus in temp folder

about temp folder

Hi Hector,

The temp folder provides work space for programs. Yes they can be deleted. We suggest that you follow the steps provided by Sangeeta Sarkar on how to delete Temp files on this

link
    . You may also type in the search box Disk Cleanup and hit enter. It will evaluate your disk and give you a list of folders sizes that can be deleted.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Regards.

Vicky Acs, Jul 6, 2024
Thema:

Found mysterious Trojan Virus in temp folder

1. Found mysterious Trojan Virus in temp folder - Similar Threads - Found mysterious Trojan

2. Found mysterious Trojan Virus in temp folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found mysterious Trojan Virus in temp folder: At first, my friend introduced my to a software called Lux on roblox, but since I have no idea what it is, I immediately installed it. Then after minutes, my microsoft defender and my anti-virus softwares tells me about a Trojan virus coming in my computer. Then mysteriously,...
  3. Mysterious .SES file in Temp folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mysterious .SES file in Temp folder: I accidentally came across a mysterious file in the \AppData\Local\Temp folder. It doesn't have a name but the extension .SES with the size of 1 KB. I noticed that it refreshes itself every 10 minutes exactly, where it keeps the same name and file size but the Modified Date...
  4. Cant delete a mysterious folder in C:\Windows\Temp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant delete a mysterious folder in C:\Windows\Temp: Hi. So this folder is just recent. I had it 6/30/2021 at 1:23PM.. its on the temp folder of windows... weird part is I cant delete it, I cant see whats inside. And its making me crazy about it. It shows "empty/ 0bytes " but why everytime I scan that specific folder on AV or...
  5. trojans create file for appdata temp or windows temp folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trojans create file for appdata temp or windows temp folder: trojans create file for appdata temp or windows temp folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojans-create-file-for-appdata-temp-or-windows/5f158b9d-b52f-4a62-b5ef-e6a7105ec4bd
  6. Mysterious files in my "Temp" folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mysterious files in my "Temp" folder: Lot's of random files in my "Temp" folder. I had a computer virus a few months ago, and I'm worried that a few of these are related to it. Can anyone tell me what they are? [ATTACH]...
  7. Trojan Virus

Trojan Virus: I have a virus on my windows 10, the virus I keep getting are called "Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AB61" Yesterday I had the windows defender remove it although it says "Threat Blocked" The virus wit that status is called "VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore" I had found it as it...
  8. Virus/trojan

Virus/trojan: Hello, an hour ago (February/24/2019 3:54am EST) I had a accidental download and installment of a trojan or virus. I have had a virus problem before but NOT like this one to where I can't fix it my self. This download made the PC fully aware of it's being, and quarantined...
  9. trojan virus

trojan virus: Hi my windows defender keeps updating me i have a Trojan in win32 folder named touluse.N!** forgotten the extension how do i remove it i have tried to find this so far without solution 1 unhiding files in explorer 2 looking it in resmon(resource manager) 3 looking for it...
  10. Virus Found in the Unistore Temp Directory by F-Secure

Virus Found in the Unistore Temp Directory by F-Secure: All, I am running a Windows 10 Operating System and I use F-Secure as my Anti-Virus. I'm constantly getting popup alerts of virus removal. The location is C:\Users\Myuser\AppData\Local\Comms\Unistore\Data\Temp I will also say, I am no where near an Admin Account...