Windows 10: Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update?

Discus and support Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I wanted to play warzone but when I launched the game, it asked me to update the graphics driver. So i did update my graphics driver from nvidia... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by marcieloo, Aug 30, 2024.

1. marcieloo Win User

Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update?

I wanted to play warzone but when I launched the game, it asked me to update the graphics driver. So i did update my graphics driver from nvidia website so I can play it. But I noticed that after I updated the driver, my game in fortnite started being so laggy and my ping shows red x mark. My wifi is good and i had no problem with my ping prior to the driver update. How do I fix this without uninstalling the update?

:)

marcieloo, Aug 30, 2024

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Aug 30, 2024
  3. DaMulta Win User
    Who has seen this vista update error

When you go to Windows vista update and it tell you to update a driver that you have already updated. Then it says failed to update and gives you the error code that tell you that you already have a never version than that. WTF? Why in the world would it be trying to updated something with an older driver. Well the only way to get it out of your windows update list is to go uninstall what ever that driver is then run the update and install it. Then run the newer drivers again.

Well I still can't get the Nivida Network Bridge to disappear out of the list. I uninstall the one in device manager and go to the update and before it's even done with that. Vista is automatically installing a newer version than is in the Vista update list.......

DaMulta, Aug 30, 2024
  4. Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update?

Problem after updating my ATI Graphic Card Driver

Try Driver sweeper software and remove all traces of AMD drivers from the system then install a fresh copy of the Catalyst 14.10. That should bring it up to pace and allow things to start working.

I would also suggest then making sure you grab all the windows updates you can before attempting that as that has been a problem for a lot of people.

GhostRyder, Aug 30, 2024
Thema:

Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update?

1. Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update? - Similar Threads - Fortnite laggy driver

2. Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fortnite laggy after the driver update. How to fix without uninstalling the update?: I wanted to play warzone but when I launched the game, it asked me to update the graphics driver. So i did update my graphics driver from nvidia website so I can play it. But I noticed that after I updated the driver, my game in fortnite started being so laggy and my ping...
  3. how to uninstall driver updates after installing them from windows update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to uninstall driver updates after installing them from windows update?: I installed this Dell VGA driver update, and since then my HDMI port isn't working, i checked windows update to uninstall it, but didn't allow meand also it's not listed in the Device manger even though i clicked show hidden devices. Tried reinstall gpu drivers, and updating...
  4. how to uninstall driver updates after installing them from windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to uninstall driver updates after installing them from windows update?: I installed this Dell VGA driver update, and since then my HDMI port isn't working, i checked windows update to uninstall it, but didn't allow meand also it's not listed in the Device manger even though i clicked show hidden devices. Tried reinstall gpu drivers, and updating...
  5. how to uninstall driver updates after installing them from windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows is laggy after 2004 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows is laggy after 2004 update: There is a constant lag every 8 secs or so and you can really notice it when playing music after booting up from standby, restart takes much longer then normal, just did a refresh pc and still no difference, anyone know how to fix this standby issue?...
  7. Uninstall Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Fortnite: What do I have to do to uninstall Fortnite? 137242
  8. how to uninstall unwanted driver update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to uninstall unwanted driver update: I plugged a Samsung phone into my Windows 10 PC which i copied it files and it automatically download driver and i want to delete these samsung driver the problem is that how to uninstall it is there a way that i can delete these updates or uninstall it completely from my...
  9. Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall after updating: I just update my dell g7 windows yesterday and then the next morning my Nvidia drivers automatically uninstall and i want to know what is happening. After i reinstall my driver from Nvidia website, i notice that when i game my fps kinda choking pretty bad, i need explanation....
  10. how to get windows updates without driver updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to get windows updates without driver updates?: Someone who does not have internet connection at home wants to bring me his hard drive from his desktop computer, so I can install a program on it. Assuming I can get it to boot on my hardware (I have had pretty good luck with that in the past), I don't want windows to...