Windows 10: fortnite keeps crashing and epic games told me to contact to microsoft

Discus and support fortnite keeps crashing and epic games told me to contact to microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help me epic games said they didn't know kn0... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tania Robinson, Sep 27, 2024 at 10:17 PM.

1. fortnite keeps crashing and epic games told me to contact to microsoft

please help me epic games said they didn't know kn0

:)

Tania Robinson, Sep 27, 2024 at 10:17 PM

2. Epic Games Launcher Crashing

I cant do anything,

Epic Games Support I cant contact because their support email declined me message and told me to go the forums because it wasn't a fortnite related email.

I really want to play fortnite:

My Mac is 3 months to old and requires metal

My phone is android and it won't be able to run fortnite when it comes out on android

I dont have an xbox or ps4

And the launcher crashes on my computer even though i fit into the minimum specs

Alexei Bradley-Malcolm, Sep 27, 2024 at 10:57 PM
  3. Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question

Hi,

I'm having a problem here where every time I open fortnite, I get an error saying, "Dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine." I've tried updating my graphics card and updating Directx.
    I've also tried verifying my fortnite files in the epic games store. I use an Nvidia Geforce GT 220. My directx Version is 12 and my feature level is 10_1. Is their any way that I can fix this? Epic told me this was a question on your part. Thanks for the
    help.

fortnite keeps crashing and epic games told me to contact to microsoft ead736e8-5461-4bdc-ba88-054de368a564?upload=true.png

4. fortnite keeps crashing and epic games told me to contact to microsoft

Fortnite Issue Told Me to Come To Windows Support

Ok, so I'm having issues with Fortnite. I try to open a replay file of a Battle Royal or Zero Build match, but whenever I get to the loading screen, Fortnite crashes. I have contacted Epic Games support, and have trouble shooted a lot of issues with no improvement. Eventually, they told me to delete and reinstall the ntdll.dll file. When I executed this command in the Administrator Command Prompt, regsvr32.exe /u ntdll.dll, it gave me an error.

The module "ntdll.dll" was loaded but the entry-point DllUnregisterServer was not found.

Make sure that "ntdll.dll" is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again.

Thats the error I get. I sent that to Epic games support, and they told me to go to windows support and ask for help here.

Can anyone help me? I tried finding a one on one help from Microsoft, but apparently that doesn't exist, and so I need to go to Community support.

Thanks for any help I can get.

Thema:

fortnite keeps crashing and epic games told me to contact to microsoft

1. fortnite keeps crashing and epic games told me to contact to microsoft - Similar Threads - fortnite keeps crashing

2. fortnite keeps crashing and epic games told me to contact to microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fortnite keeps crashing and epic games told me to contact to microsoft: please help me epic games said they didn't know kn0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-keeps-crashing-and-epic-games-told-me-to/70029b93-0e49-4704-a388-a3327ae9d330
  3. cant launch fortnite,I have contacted epic games,they couldnt solve it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant launch fortnite,I have contacted epic games,they couldnt solve it: i have many problems with this pc the most annoying one is my game Fortnite wont launch it just kept closing with no error code,I have contacted epic games they just kept giving suggestion that didnt work.I held shift ten restarted ,Then i repaired pc it said it couldnt...
  4. cant launch fortnite,I have contacted epic games,they couldnt solve it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant launch fortnite,I have contacted epic games,they couldnt solve it: i have many problems with this pc the most annoying one is my game Fortnite wont launch it just kept closing with no error code,I have contacted epic games they just kept giving suggestion that didnt work.I held shift ten restarted ,Then i repaired pc it said it couldnt...
  5. Fortnite Issue Told Me to Come To Windows Support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Issue Told Me to Come To Windows Support: Ok, so I'm having issues with Fortnite. I try to open a replay file of a Battle Royal or Zero Build match, but whenever I get to the loading screen, Fortnite crashes. I have contacted Epic Games support, and have trouble shooted a lot of issues with no improvement....
  6. Fortnite Issue Told Me to Come To Windows Support

Fortnite Issue Told Me to Come To Windows Support: Ok, so I'm having issues with Fortnite. I try to open a replay file of a Battle Royal or Zero Build match, but whenever I get to the loading screen, Fortnite crashes. I have contacted Epic Games support, and have trouble shooted a lot of issues with no improvement....
  7. Epic Games launcher keeps crashing or freezing

in Windows 10 News
    Epic Games launcher keeps crashing or freezing: [IMG]Epic Games is undoubtedly one of the most popular game launchers in the market. However, as of late, many users reported that they are unable to launch the launcher, and in some cases, Epic Games does launch but then starts freezing and crashes afterward. In this post,...
  8. Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support: I have a problem with GTA5. When I press on it in the Epic Games launcher so it would launch it says "running" and then just goes back to saying "launch" like if I never even pressed the button. But sometimes when I press on the desktop icon it says both "vcruntime140.dll is...
  9. Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support

Epic Games: GTA 5 doesn't run, EG telling me to contact Microsoft support: I have a problem with GTA5. When I press on it in the Epic Games launcher so it would launch it says "running" and then just goes back to saying "launch" like if I never even pressed the button. But sometimes when I press on the desktop icon it says both "vcruntime140.dll is...
  10. Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Epic Games Told Me to contact Microsoft for my question: Hi, I'm having a problem here where every time I open fortnite, I get an error saying, "Dx11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine." I've tried updating my graphics card and updating Directx. I've also tried verifying my fortnite files in the epic games...