Windows 10: Forgot Windows 11 PIN

Discus and support Forgot Windows 11 PIN in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I forgot the administrator PIN for my Windows 11 computer, however there is also a standard user that I know the PIN of. The admin account is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by G3_170, Jul 4, 2024 at 3:32 PM.

1. G3_170 Win User

Forgot Windows 11 PIN

I forgot the administrator PIN for my Windows 11 computer, however there is also a standard user that I know the PIN of. The admin account is a Microsoft account, not a local account, and I know the email and password for the admin's Microsoft account. For some reason, there is no Forgot PIN button on the screen. If someone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

2. Forgot pin on windows 11

Hi,

I have forgotten my pin on my Windows 11 laptop. I am not signed in. The instructions on windows support are the following:

• If you don't see I forgot my PIN, select Sign-in options and then select Enter your password.
    But I don't have the Sign-in options link. I think I have tried to enter my pin too many times and now I need to enter a security question, (A1B2C3). I enter the security question but can't get past this point. Is there anyway around this?

Thanks

Dan.

Daniel Stuart, Jul 4, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  3. Windows 11 forgot PIN

I forgot my pin-Accounts-PIN-I forgot my PIN-I click it, enter my password, I get a code sent to my phone but I'm not given enough time to get the code and then enter it. I get kicked back to Accounts-Sign-in options screen. Any suggestions?

Gary Powell1, Jul 4, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  4. Forgot Windows 11 PIN

Problem Changing PIN or Hitting forgot my PIN

I forgot what build # it was but it was created before the offical relase of Windows 10 (When it was in development)

Christian Edwards, Jul 4, 2024 at 3:41 PM
Thema:

Forgot Windows 11 PIN

1. Forgot Windows 11 PIN - Similar Threads - Forgot PIN

2. I forgot my PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my PIN.: I am locked out of my PC and the screen will not give me an option to do ANYTHING except give the correct PIN. I changed my password but could not ever get to an option to recover pin. I have been locked out for weeks and I’m VERY FRUSTRATED....
  3. I forgot my PIN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forgot my PIN.: I am locked out of my PC and the screen will not give me an option to do ANYTHING except give the correct PIN. I changed my password but could not ever get to an option to recover pin. I have been locked out for weeks and I’m VERY FRUSTRATED....
  4. Forgot Windows 11 PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Windows 11 PIN: I forgot the administrator PIN for my Windows 11 computer, however there is also a standard user that I know the PIN of. The admin account is a Microsoft account, not a local account, and I know the email and password for the admin's Microsoft account. For some reason, there...
  5. I forgot a pin how to open my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot a pin how to open my laptop: I forgot pin how to open my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-a-pin-how-to-open-my-laptop/92be486a-913b-47d7-a8bb-2aa7b8c30c85
  6. I forgot a pin how to open my laptop

I forgot a pin how to open my laptop: I forgot pin how to open my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-a-pin-how-to-open-my-laptop/92be486a-913b-47d7-a8bb-2aa7b8c30c85
  7. I forgot my pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I forgot my pin: I sign in with a Microsoft account into my Windows after this process I was instructed to setup a pin I set up a pin now I have forgotten my pin after several times I tried to unlock my PC this turn on a security mechanism and I forgot my pin option has been vanished what I...
  8. I forgot my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot my pin: I sign in with a Microsoft account into my Windows after this process I was instructed to setup a pin I set up a pin now I have forgotten my pin after several times I tried to unlock my PC this turn on a security mechanism and I forgot my pin option has been vanished but I do...
  9. I forgot my pin

I forgot my pin: I sign in with a Microsoft account into my Windows after this process I was instructed to setup a pin I set up a pin now I have forgotten my pin after several times I tried to unlock my PC this turn on a security mechanism and I forgot my pin option has been vanished but I do...
  10. I forgot my pin to login in in Microsoft, what should I do to change my pin?

I forgot my pin to login in in Microsoft, what should I do to change my pin?: I forgot my pin to log in in Microsoft, what should I do to change my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-pin-to-login-in-in-microsoft-what/2f03a30a-db26-4ecb-84c7-eb3c9c467fc8