Windows 10: Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc

Discus and support Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier today I tried restarting my PC due to it saying 100% disk space Pc was slow After restarting I was presented with “LogonUi.exe” error and my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by uzairiznzm, Jul 9, 2024.

1. Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc

Earlier today I tried restarting my PC due to it saying 100% disk space Pc was slow After restarting I was presented with “LogonUi.exe” error and my PC would be stuck in a black screen with only the cursor visible. After trying to get it to work, Instinctively, I decide to force shutdown with the power button. After waiting around 10 minutes and starting it up again, the pc starts up as normal with the option to start bios, etc. It then shows the menu where it lets me do factory reset, repair, etc. This only happens every couple of startups When I try to proceed with a factory reset, it as

:)

uzairiznzm, Jul 9, 2024
  2. sn00ker Win User

ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password

And how exactly are you locked out, are you saying he forgot his user name password login or the bios password?

sn00ker, Jul 9, 2024
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jul 9, 2024
  4. IggSter Win User

Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc

1. Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc - Similar Threads - Forgot Incorrect Password

2. Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc: Earlier today I tried restarting my PC due to it saying 100% disk space Pc was slow After restarting I was presented with “LogonUi.exe” error and my PC would be stuck in a black screen with only the cursor visible. After trying to get it to work, Instinctively, I decide to...
  3. Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Forgot/Incorrect Password trying to factory reset pc: Earlier today I tried restarting my PC due to it saying 100% disk space Pc was slow After restarting I was presented with “LogonUi.exe” error and my PC would be stuck in a black screen with only the cursor visible. After trying to get it to work, Instinctively, I decide to...
  4. Incorrect Password after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect Password after Factory Reset: Issue: I factory reset my windows 10 computer, after the reset it prompt me to the log-in user page but when I inserted my password it would give me this issue: User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.I tried: Resetting multiple...
  5. Incorrect Password after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect Password after Factory Reset: Issue: I factory reset my windows 10 computer, after the reset it prompt me to the log-in user page but when I inserted my password it would give me this issue: User profile service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.I tried: Resetting multiple...
  6. Incorrect Password after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reset this PC Incorrect password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset this PC Incorrect password: I got a bad system config info error, so I tried resetting my PC, but it asked for my password, so I typed it in, and was told it was incorrect. I know this isn’t true as I’ve just used it sign into my Microsoft account on my phone to post this question. Could this have...
  8. Reset this PC Incorrect password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset this PC Incorrect password: I got a bad system config info error, so I tried resetting my PC, but it asked for my password, so I typed it in, and was told it was incorrect. I know this isn’t true as I’ve just used it sign into my Microsoft account on my phone to post this question. Could this have...
  9. Reset this PC Incorrect password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Laptop Factory Reset - Son forgot password: So my son is locked out of his old Windows 10 laptop. It is an ASUS e403s running Windows 10. I don't know which version of windows 10 it is licensed for currently, so I don't want to simply just reinstall windows using USB. I would rather do a factory reset. Online videos...