Windows 10: Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD

Discus and support Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I got home from school today and tried booting my computer, I was hit with a BSOD and required the admin account's password which I had forgotten.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zhou Karry, Oct 16, 2024 at 10:22 PM.

1. Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD

When I got home from school today and tried booting my computer, I was hit with a BSOD and required the admin account's password which I had forgotten. So now I'm stuck at the BSOD. PS. I've also deleted my win32? yesterday which i can tell is the main cause of the BSOD. The link to the tutorial I watched is here:

:)

2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

3. Forget hidden Administrator Account Password-Windows 10

Thank you for providing the details. You can change the password of the hidden admin account by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key and type "cmd".
    • Right-click Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
    • Type this command: net user "UserName" "NewPassword".

Type "administrator" in the "Username" and type the password that you want in the
      "NewPassword".
    • Retype the password that you've created and close the Command Prompt.
    These steps are intended for local accounts. And since the hidden admin account is considered a local account, you can apply these steps.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

4. Try3 Win User

Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD

Forgotten admin password.

Sorry but "Admin account" might be a description. Is your answer to 1 that you are signed in to the built-in account with the username Administrator or do you just mean that you are signed in to an account that has admin status [an account that you have made at some stage]?

The account to select in the list is the one that you want to reset the password to. If that is the one you are signed in to then you'll get that To change your password press Alt+Ctrl+Delete message instead [and the existing password is needed in order to do any change].

You need to be signed in to a different admin user account in order to reset the existing one's password. By the way, you will lose all your saved internet sign-in credentials by resetting it.
    - You could create a new password-protected, admin-level local user account {steps given in a separate post below} then sign in to it so you could then use netplwiz to reset the original one.

Denis

Thema:

Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD

1. Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD - Similar Threads - Forgetting password admin

2. Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD: When I got home from school today and tried booting my computer, I was hit with a BSOD and required the admin account's password which I had forgotten. So now I'm stuck at the BSOD. PS. I've also deleted my win32? yesterday which i can tell is the main cause of the BSOD. The...
  3. Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD: When I got home from school today and tried booting my computer, I was hit with a BSOD and required the admin account's password which I had forgotten. So now I'm stuck at the BSOD. PS. I've also deleted my win32? yesterday which i can tell is the main cause of the BSOD. The...
  4. Forget password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forget password: I have forgotten my password to my laptop. Thinking this is the same as the Microsoft password, I changed that on another device. But it’s still staying incorrect password when logging in. Can anyone help me?I thought these were the same ??...
  5. admin password forget

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    admin password forget: I was Admin of Windows Then my admin account just hide from login then i use standard user then i forget password i cant make standard to Admin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-password-forget/4c0a28ab-e448-40e5-8fd4-fe553a9128ea
  6. Keeping my user admin account secure while laptop is being repaired.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keeping my user admin account secure while laptop is being repaired.: Hello- I am taking my HP Envy laptop in for a CPU fan replacement. My question is.... I do government contracting work and have to keep my user folder admin level secure. I created a local non-admin account for them to use if they have to start up the laptop. My question...
  7. Forget the ADMIN Password and how to reset it.

Forget the ADMIN Password and how to reset it.: I forgot the password of ADMIN. Some process require the ADMIN password to continue. Please show me step by step instruction how to reset the ADMIN password for my desktop computer? I don't understand that why the password of a USER or the PIN of a USER are...
  8. i forget password of user admin

i forget password of user admin: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-password-of-user-admin/7cd67992-60ee-41b3-b366-e71ead0f0585
  9. Forget my PC password

Forget my PC password: Good evening, I forgot my PC password, I have try every steps to reset the password but I can’t access my PC . What can I do?! I don’t want to delete any files. Thanks...
  10. forget my microsoft account password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    forget my microsoft account password: Please Help me. First, sorry for my English. I have a big problem. stage: Windows 10, set to boot in safe mode (alternate shell) without network access. So, I forget my microsoft account password (usually i used my pin), how to get into the alternative shell or how to boot...