Windows 10: Forget password

Discus and support Forget password in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have forgotten my password to my laptop. Thinking this is the same as the Microsoft password, I changed that on another device. But it’s still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kelly Dawson, Oct 15, 2024 at 1:07 AM.

1. Forget password

I have forgotten my password to my laptop. Thinking this is the same as the Microsoft password, I changed that on another device. But it’s still staying incorrect password when logging in. Can anyone help me?I thought these were the same ??

:)

Kelly Dawson, Oct 15, 2024 at 1:07 AM

2. Forget password

He has to reset the password.

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your password - Microsoft Support

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Redirecting

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/189126#bookmark-third

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Oct 15, 2024 at 1:13 AM
  3. forget password

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

Change or reset your password - Microsoft Support

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.

• If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Redirecting

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/189126#bookmark-third

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Oct 15, 2024 at 1:13 AM
  4. Forget password

i forget my pin and password

hi

i forget my pin and password in my surface 7pro.

windows say "your pin is required to sign in."

• i lost my my back up USD flash drive.
    • forget pin is disabled

what ca i do?

Seyed AliAlizadeh, Oct 15, 2024 at 1:13 AM
Thema:

Forget password

1. Forget password - Similar Threads - Forget password

2. Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD: When I got home from school today and tried booting my computer, I was hit with a BSOD and required the admin account's password which I had forgotten. So now I'm stuck at the BSOD. PS. I've also deleted my win32? yesterday which i can tell is the main cause of the BSOD. The...
  3. Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD: When I got home from school today and tried booting my computer, I was hit with a BSOD and required the admin account's password which I had forgotten. So now I'm stuck at the BSOD. PS. I've also deleted my win32? yesterday which i can tell is the main cause of the BSOD. The...
  4. Forgetting the password to my admin account while being on BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Forget password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forget password: I have forgotten my password to my laptop. Thinking this is the same as the Microsoft password, I changed that on another device. But it’s still staying incorrect password when logging in. Can anyone help me?I thought these were the same ??...
  6. Forget password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forget password: I have forgotten my password to my laptop. Thinking this is the same as the Microsoft password, I changed that on another device. But it’s still staying incorrect password when logging in. Can anyone help me?I thought these were the same ??...
  7. I forget ten my laptop password and password expired and I can't open my laptop windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forget ten my laptop password and password expired and I can't open my laptop windows: I forgetten my laptop password and password expired and I can't open my laptop windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-ten-my-laptop-password-and-password/b824f25a-c10e-43a7-b3fa-fc31db3bf0ab
  8. I forget ten my laptop password and password expired and I can't open my laptop windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I forget ten my laptop password and password expired and I can't open my laptop windows: I forgetten my laptop password and password expired and I can't open my laptop windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forget-ten-my-laptop-password-and-password/b824f25a-c10e-43a7-b3fa-fc31db3bf0ab
  9. I have forget my laptop's password and my referral account has been logged out , What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have forget my laptop's password and my referral account has been logged out , What...: I need to log in to my laptop urgently and cant lost all the data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forget-my-laptops-password-and-my-referral/1d27582c-8996-47e3-9bd3-4790afc1c35d
  10. I have forget my laptop's password and my referral account has been logged out , What...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have forget my laptop's password and my referral account has been logged out , What...: I need to log in to my laptop urgently and cant lost all the data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-forget-my-laptops-password-and-my-referral/1d27582c-8996-47e3-9bd3-4790afc1c35d