Windows 10: Forcefully tried deleting MountUUP after using UUPDump, now windows 11 is dysfunctional.

Discus and support Forcefully tried deleting MountUUP after using UUPDump, now windows 11 is dysfunctional. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,So recently, I attempted using UUPDump to create a ISO file, and after I finished, I attempted to clean up the remaining files, including a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drew_WL, Oct 23, 2024 at 7:02 PM.

1. Drew_WL Win User

Forcefully tried deleting MountUUP after using UUPDump, now windows 11 is dysfunctional.

Hello,So recently, I attempted using UUPDump to create a ISO file, and after I finished, I attempted to clean up the remaining files, including a folder called "MountUUP". I specifically tried deleting it using IO Bit uninstaller, but it ended up crashing File Explorer and then I forcefully restarted using the power button on my computer. I ended up deleting MountUUP with DISM After that, when I tried logging into windows, I noticed that the lock screen was completely black and that my pin had failed to function, giving me the error code of "0x80090027". I had also noticed that many drivers

:)

2. MountUUP

I have a MountUUP folder on windows 10 cuz i was trying to get windows 11 22h2 iso from uupdump and i don't know where the iso is and it created this folder. I searched about this folder in the internet and i see there is in windows 11 so can you please help me uninstall this cuz i don't want to have windows 11 or something like that, and i don't want this to do with my privacy or security i don't know if i can turn the pc off cuz i don't know if it'll automaticly download windows 11

JakubFilipski, Oct 23, 2024 at 7:03 PM
  3. Jerico T. Win User
    I can't delete the folder "MountUUP"

Hi HiDQ -

Thank you for your response. I see, if that's the case then let's try to perform the steps below.

1. Right Click on your start menu, hover your mouse to Shutdown or sign-out, press and hold your shift key then click Restart.
    2. You'll be directed to the recovery screen.
    3. Select Troubleshoot.
    4. Select Advanced Options.
    5. Select Command Prompt.
    6. A command prompt should open now.
    7. Please note that the drive letter (C:, D:, E:,) that you're about to enter on the next step is not the same as the one in your Windows Explorer.
    8. Now type dir C: or dir D: or dir E: etc until you see the MountUUP folder.
    9. Type in the drive letter where the MountUUP folder is (for example, CForcefully tried deleting MountUUP after using UUPDump, now windows 11 is dysfunctional. :) and hit enter.
    10. Type in: rd mountuup /s /q and hit enter.
    11. Wait until it's finish. Once done and ready, you can close the Command Prompt and you'll be prompted with what you want to do next.

Hope this help. Have a good day.

Thank you,

4. _AW_ Win User

Forcefully tried deleting MountUUP after using UUPDump, now windows 11 is dysfunctional.

I can't delete the folder "MountUUP"

Run command prompt as administrator and enter:

DISM.exe /Unmount-WIM /mountdir=C:\MountUUP /discard

Then delete

Thema:

1. Forcefully tried deleting MountUUP after using UUPDump, now windows 11 is dysfunctional. - Similar Threads - Forcefully tried deleting

2. Forcefully tried deleting MountUUP after using UUPDump, now windows 11 is dysfunctional.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forcefully tried deleting MountUUP after using UUPDump, now windows 11 is dysfunctional.: Hello,So recently, I attempted using UUPDump to create a ISO file, and after I finished, I attempted to clean up the remaining files, including a folder called "MountUUP". I specifically tried deleting it using IO Bit uninstaller, but it ended up crashing File Explorer and...
  3. MountUUP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MountUUP: I have a MountUUP folder on windows 10 cuz i was trying to get windows 11 22h2 iso from uupdump and i don't know where the iso is and it created this folder. I searched about this folder in the internet and i see there is in windows 11 so can you please help me uninstall this...
  4. MountUUP

MountUUP: I have a MountUUP folder on windows 10 cuz i was trying to get windows 11 22h2 iso from uupdump and i don't know where the iso is and it created this folder. I searched about this folder in the internet and i see there is in windows 11 so can you please help me uninstall this...
  5. MountUUP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. What is mountUUP folder in windows 11 in C drive. How to delete it. Is it safe to delete it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is mountUUP folder in windows 11 in C drive. How to delete it. Is it safe to delete it?: Specifications-128GB HDDWindows 11 v22504.1010 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-mountuup-folder-in-windows-11-in-c-drive/805e0bdc-2ec3-4209-9972-aa9c5c6c2ee8
  7. What is mountUUP folder in windows 11 in C drive. How to delete it. Is it safe to delete it?

What is mountUUP folder in windows 11 in C drive. How to delete it. Is it safe to delete it?: Specifications-128GB HDDWindows 11 v22504.1010 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-mountuup-folder-in-windows-11-in-c-drive/805e0bdc-2ec3-4209-9972-aa9c5c6c2ee8
  8. I can't delete the folder "MountUUP"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't delete the folder "MountUUP": Whenever I try to delete a folder called mountUUP My computer says I need permission from "ALPHA-PC" Which is what I named my pc. Does anyone know how to delete it without going into safe mode or things like that? It kinda makes me scared to do those kinds of things because I...
  9. I can't delete the folder "MountUUP"

I can't delete the folder "MountUUP": Whenever I try to delete a folder called mountUUP My computer says I need permission from "ALPHA-PC" Which is what I named my pc. Does anyone know how to delete it without going into safe mode or things like that? It kinda makes me scared to do those kinds of things because I...
  10. I can't delete the folder "MountUUP"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing