Windows 10: Font size

Discus and support Font size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have upgraded to Windows 10 and am liking some of the added features but cannot change some of the fonts sizes. I have changed the font size in all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by duehew, Jul 22, 2016.

1. duehew Win User

Font size

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and am liking some of the added features but cannot change some of the fonts sizes. I have changed the font size in all areas available in the settings area but still need to change font size in other areas of programs but cannot find where to change them Please see attached picture. Thank you.

Font size [​IMG]

:)

duehew, Jul 22, 2016
  2. LWapner Win User

Filename and Folder Name Font Size - Windows 10 Version 1703 - Suddenly Unable to Change Font Size

Thanks for the tip regarding WinTools Font Size Changer. I will be using it.

Question -

I understand installation is not required. If I change font sizes and later delete WinTools Font Size Changer, will the font size revert back to the default? In other words, is it possible to change the font size back to default without using Wintools
    Font Size Changer?

Thanks again for the tip -

LW

LWapner, Jul 22, 2016
  3. How to change Font Size at Window 10 of Lenovo 720 series.

How to change font size at window 10? I was studied all youtube and FQA, there was settings to change font size like advance display settings, change text size. But in my Lenovo ideapad 720S-14IKB window 10, don't have advance settings to change the font
    size. I was changed the size of text, apps and others item to 175%, the font size display is too small. There is any solution to change the font size.

Myat Nyein, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Font size

1. Font size - Similar Threads - Font size

2. Sticky Notes - Please add an option to increase font size.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes - Please add an option to increase font size.: Hi,It would be very useful and friendly to support default font size update for sticky notes. I found an option to increase it only via Accessibility settings, but it would affect all other apps as wellHope it would be considered. :Regards...
  3. Sticky Notes - Please add an option to increase font size.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes - Please add an option to increase font size.: Hi,It would be very useful and friendly to support default font size update for sticky notes. I found an option to increase it only via Accessibility settings, but it would affect all other apps as wellHope it would be considered. :Regards...
  4. Font size reduced on Chrome tabs, File Explorer & Desktop icons - HELP !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size reduced on Chrome tabs, File Explorer & Desktop icons - HELP !!!: In the last few days, font size has reduced on Chrome tabs, File Explorer & Desktop icons looks about 4pt. May have been after a Win11 update, not sureOther apps and display show normal size font. Have tried everything! Its not scale settings as all other font sizes on screen...
  5. Font size reduced on Chrome tabs, File Explorer & Desktop icons - HELP !!!

Font size reduced on Chrome tabs, File Explorer & Desktop icons - HELP !!!: In the last few days, font size has reduced on Chrome tabs, File Explorer & Desktop icons looks about 4pt. May have been after a Win11 update, not sureOther apps and display show normal size font. Have tried everything! Its not scale settings as all other font sizes on screen...
  6. "Application" font size of MS Word 2013 is too small. To be clear, not the font size for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Application" font size of MS Word 2013 is too small. To be clear, not the font size for...: How can I correct the "application" font size of MS Word 2013. To be clear, not the font size for the document but the application. It's too small to see, and to cursor over them is very difficult. The font must be 1 pt size. THANK YOU! My other MS apps do not have this...
  7. "Application" font size of MS Word 2013 is too small. To be clear, not the font size for...

"Application" font size of MS Word 2013 is too small. To be clear, not the font size for...: How can I correct the "application" font size of MS Word 2013. To be clear, not the font size for the document but the application. It's too small to see, and to cursor over them is very difficult. The font must be 1 pt size. THANK YOU! My other MS apps do not have this...
  8. I installed Microsoft Money 2006 in new windows 11 computer but font size is too small,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed Microsoft Money 2006 in new windows 11 computer but font size is too small,...: I am using the same monitor, both computers are set to same display 1280 X800 but it is hard to see the program in windows 11, If I change display resolution more the rest of the display looks like windows 3.1 ...big chunky .So far it is just this one program but not...
  9. I installed Microsoft Money 2006 in new windows 11 computer but font size is too small,...

I installed Microsoft Money 2006 in new windows 11 computer but font size is too small,...: I am using the same monitor, both computers are set to same display 1280 X800 but it is hard to see the program in windows 11, If I change display resolution more the rest of the display looks like windows 3.1 ...big chunky .So far it is just this one program but not...
  10. how can I change the font and font size in Windows 11, non of the methods described is...

how can I change the font and font size in Windows 11, non of the methods described is...: how can I change the font and font size in Windows 11, non of the methods described is working, and the set font is annoying, I am struggling to read the font...