Windows 10: Follina - Impacted Software & Patches

Discus and support Follina - Impacted Software & Patches in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to seek clarification on the Follina vulnerability - CVE-2022-30190. In some of the security blogs e.g. this, it was mentioned that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nlks, Jul 12, 2022.

1. nlks Win User

Follina - Impacted Software & Patches

Hi, I would like to seek clarification on the Follina vulnerability - CVE-2022-30190. In some of the security blogs e.g. this, it was mentioned that this vulnerability affecting several MS Office version, but according to Microsoft guide here, security patches were released for several OS. Therefore I have the following doubts:1. Does the vulnerability only impacting server/workstation with MS Office installed?2. Noticed the patches listed in the MS guide above were released on 30 May but I understand that Follina patches were released only on 14 Jun 2022. I further check the KB article and

:)

2. Ṣmeed Win User
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 12, 2022
  4. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Jul 12, 2022
Thema:

1. Follina - Impacted Software & Patches - Similar Threads - Follina Impacted Software

2. Impact of KB Patches on current DCOM settings on a Yokogawa server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impact of KB Patches on current DCOM settings on a Yokogawa server: Hello,I am currently using a Yokogawa OPC server to store on-site industrial data. OS is Windows.This data is then used by external applications which retrieve them using DCOM protocol.I would need to install the following patches :KB502721913.Jun.20232023-06 Cumulative...
  3. Impact of KB Patches on current DCOM settings on a Yokogawa server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Impact of KB Patches on current DCOM settings on a Yokogawa server: Hello,I am currently using a Yokogawa OPC server to store on-site industrial data. OS is Windows.This data is then used by external applications which retrieve them using DCOM protocol.I would need to install the following patches :KB502721913.Jun.20232023-06 Cumulative...
  4. Was Follina CVE-2022-30190 not actually addressed in the June 2022 Security Patch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Was Follina CVE-2022-30190 not actually addressed in the June 2022 Security Patch?: Hello, I have an issue with the flow of information when using the MSRC Portal, as the Follina CVE CVE-2022-30190 is not showing as part of the CVE's addressed in the June 2022 patch, even though it does say that the June 2022 Security Patch fixes the Vulnerability. Please...
  5. Was Follina CVE-2022-30190 not actually addressed in the June 2022 Security Patch?

Was Follina CVE-2022-30190 not actually addressed in the June 2022 Security Patch?: Hello, I have an issue with the flow of information when using the MSRC Portal, as the Follina CVE CVE-2022-30190 is not showing as part of the CVE's addressed in the June 2022 patch, even though it does say that the June 2022 Security Patch fixes the Vulnerability. Please...
  6. Follina - Impacted Software & Patches

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Follina - Impacted Software & Patches: Hi, I would like to seek clarification on the Follina vulnerability - CVE-2022-30190. In some of the security blogs e.g. this, it was mentioned that this vulnerability affecting several MS Office version, but according to Microsoft guide here, security patches were released...
  7. Undo Workaround After Follina Patch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo Workaround After Follina Patch: Hello everyone,Would anyone be able to confirm if the registry key for the MSDT URL protocol needs to be restored after installing the security updates for June? I have not been able to find much support for this.Thank you,Techie...
  8. Undo Workaround After Follina Patch

Undo Workaround After Follina Patch: Hello everyone,Would anyone be able to confirm if the registry key for the MSDT URL protocol needs to be restored after installing the security updates for June? I have not been able to find much support for this.Thank you,Techie...
  9. Impact of Removing HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AppPrivac y

Impact of Removing HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\AppPrivac y: I am in the process of finalising my Customisations on my test OS ready for a Clean Install. I came across a REG file that I had created a while ago, but I did NOT run it, and I initially thought that it would work nicely. On reflection though, I am NOT so sure, hence...
  10. Download software patch KB4567523

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download software patch KB4567523: I am trying to download the above patch for windows 10 x64 for version 2004 from the microsoft library but the patch will not start a download. any ideas please? I know the software version is correct and I can get as far as clicking on the download button but the download...