Windows 10: FM20.DLL not correctly registered

Discus and support FM20.DLL not correctly registered in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone! Whenever I try to open the software GEPath, I get the error "Component FM20.DLL or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ruinberg, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Ruinberg Win User

FM20.DLL not correctly registered

Hello everyone! Whenever I try to open the software GEPath, I get the error "Component FM20.DLL or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I have already registered it in the command and got the notification "DllRegisterServer in FM20.DLL succeeded", but I still got the error message when trying to open GEPath again. Can anyone help me? Thank you very much!

:)

Ruinberg, Jul 27, 2022

2. Component fm20.dll or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Hi Masters,

I am using 64 Bit Win 10 HP lap.

When I try to run a software it stopped with a message

"Component fm20.dll or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid "

When I checked in "C:\Windows\SysWOW64" I couldnt find fm20.dll file.

Can you help me out.

I was trying to run an Air Conditioning software from Daikin called ASTRA.

Expecting your support

Thanks

Sree

DREAM WORLD, Jul 27, 2022
  3. premlal Win User
    Runtime error '339': Component "FM20.DLL" or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

Runtime error '339': Component "FM20.DLL" or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid.

premlal, Jul 27, 2022
  4. FM20.DLL not correctly registered

FM20.dll

Done that repeatedly but to no avail.

Did not have this problem on Win7 with exactly the same app and hence it must be Win10 related - and logically it cannot be machine-specific.

Threads on the community forum suggest that regserv is somehow to blame for FM20.dll not writing to the registry - running regserv from the cmd line is however above my proficiency unless I have explicit step-by-step instructions.

Tks nevertheless for your willingness to assist.

Quinton van Eeden, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

FM20.DLL not correctly registered

1. FM20.DLL not correctly registered - Similar Threads - FM20 DLL correctly

2. Unable to register any dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to register any dll: I'm trying to register dll's on my new machine but i'm unable to register and throwing an error. Attaching snapshot for reference. Tried many ways but ended up with same error again n again. Could someone help me out please?...
  3. How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?: Hello.How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?Thank youJitsupa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-fm20dll-on-window-11/8c84e064-cc8d-4005-98a2-95e1451de4d9
  4. How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?: Hello.How can I install fm20.dll on window 11?Thank youJitsupa https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-install-fm20dll-on-window-11/8c84e064-cc8d-4005-98a2-95e1451de4d9
  5. FM20.DLL not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FM20.DLL not correctly registered: Hello everyone! Whenever I try to open the software GEPath, I get the error "Component FM20.DLL or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I have already registered it in the command and got the notification "DllRegisterServer in FM20.DLL...
  6. FM20.DLL not correctly registered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FM20.DLL not correctly registered: Hello everyone! Whenever I try to open the software GEPath, I get the error "Component FM20.DLL or one its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I have already registered it in the command and got the notification "DllRegisterServer in FM20.DLL...
  7. Runtime error '339': Component "FM20.DLL" or one of its dependencies is not correctly...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Runtime error '339': Component "FM20.DLL" or one of its dependencies is not correctly...: Runtime error '339': Component "FM20.DLL" or one of its dependencies is not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/runtime-error-339-component-fm20dll-or-one-of-its/0b02bd94-b9da-475a-8349-6e6bdbfd9386
  8. download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    download Microsoft Forms 2.0 library FM20.dll: What is the URL for the page where I can get FM20.dll? Trying to incorporate Unicode in my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-microsoft-forms-20-library-fm20dll/9c8627a1-4641-4b43-95da-c785663868cd
  9. AMD64.dll failed to register

AMD64.dll failed to register: hii, can any one help I'm tryingbto install cst studio suite student 2019 version but during installion a error occures as: Error 1904.C:\program filesx86 CST STUDIO SUITE 2019\AMD64\CSTInfo_AMD64.dll failed to register i spent almost 3 hrs surfing the youtube please give...
  10. FM20.DLL is missing after Windows 10 update 1803

FM20.DLL is missing after Windows 10 update 1803: Our legacy Excel plugin depends on FM20.DLL, and it worked fine until Windows 10 update 1803 was applied. Excel complains cannot find "C:\windows\system32\FM20.DLL". Tried with another computer, it seems update 1803 removed FM20.DLL from system directory. Does anyone know why...