Windows 10: Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen

Discus and support Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so my laptop randomly have a flickering on the bottom of the page. The flickering is pink & blue. And when i restart the device, there's a pink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ibnu Khafi, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen

Hi, so my laptop randomly have a flickering on the bottom of the page. The flickering is pink & blue. And when i restart the device, there's a pink line horizontally at the bottom of the screen. Also, When i run an application or something, they also have the glitch. i'll drop the pict of my laptop screen condition below. I've tried so many tutorials. 1. i have install the newwest graphic driver from intel website 2. i have tried o uninstall the driver on display adapters, it's not working so i tried to reinstall the driver 3. I have turn the fresh rate down from 60hz to 40hz but the flick

:)

Ibnu Khafi, Jul 10, 2024

2. Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

I haven't made any changes on my device. This screen flickering is only happening in Safe Mode.

AdhipBanerjee, Jul 11, 2024
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Screen flickering in Windows 10 safe mode

Hi Adhio,

Screen flickering can be caused by hardware or application issue.

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• Is the issue only happening in Safe Mode?
    • Have you made any changes on your device prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps on this article:

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10
    to resolve screen flickering issues on Windows 10.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jul 11, 2024
  4. Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen

Screen flickering in safe mode help!

Hi Yasmeentq,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your query. I suggest you to follow the steps to get out of safe mode.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type msconfig

• In msconfig > Boot tab >
      Boot Options > uncheck Safe Boot > APPLY / OK.

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by incompatible apps or display drivers. I suggest you to refer to the article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10

Troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows - Microsoft Support

Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jul 11, 2024
Thema:

Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen

1. Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen - Similar Threads - Flickering Glitch bottom

2. Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flickering/Glitch on the bottom of the screen: Hi, so my laptop randomly have a flickering on the bottom of the page. The flickering is pink & blue. And when i restart the device, there's a pink line horizontally at the bottom of the screen. Also, When i run an application or something, they also have the glitch. i'll...
  3. There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's suddenly a flickering on the bottom of the screen.: Yesterday, when I booted up my laptop, it's totally fine, then I left it on standby for 2 hours to do some errands, and when I return there's a noticeable flickering/glitching under the taskbar. Followed all the things I can find on the internet and the problem still...
  4. Glitching at bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitching at bottom of screen: I am experiencing glitching at the bottom of my screen which hides everything in the effected area. It is usually a lot worse than what is shown in the attached picture, but I am hoping that the picture is sufficient in showing what the issue is. I have already tried using...
  5. Glitching at bottom of screen

Glitching at bottom of screen: I am experiencing glitching at the bottom of my screen which hides everything in the effected area. It is usually a lot worse than what is shown in the attached picture, but I am hoping that the picture is sufficient in showing what the issue is. I have already tried using...
  6. Bottom of screen glitched

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bottom of screen glitched: Helloooo. A few days ago my monitor decided to absorb the very bottom part of my screen. I’ve been searching for solutions but so far no luck. I’ve reinstalled my drivers, changed the resolution and scaling, tried using different hdmi cords, etc. Does anyone have any other...
  7. Bottom of screen glitched

Bottom of screen glitched: Helloooo. A few days ago my monitor decided to absorb the very bottom part of my screen. I’ve been searching for solutions but so far no luck. I’ve reinstalled my drivers, changed the resolution and scaling, tried using different hdmi cords, etc. Does anyone have any other...
  8. Bottom of screen glitched

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bottom of screen flickering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bottom of screen flickering: Hello! Just this morning, when I went to turn on my laptop for the day, I noticed two horizontal lines on my laptop screen flickering. I searched online how to fix this, and after fiddling with some stuff(updating drivers, loading safe mode and uninstalling display adapters...
  10. Bottom of screen glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bottom of screen glitch: [IMG] as seen in the attached image, i have had an issue with the task bar being distorted/ covered by a block of colour. At first they were green lines, the cortana pannel had green writing and everything was still visible. Then some pink lines were showing on the right...