Windows 10: Flickering Black screen solution

Discus and support Flickering Black screen solution in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. Im having a weird issue where when i play certain games. Like playing crab champions or when i try to watch game clips of Any games ive recorded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cobravenom69, Jun 7, 2024.

1. Flickering Black screen solution

Hello. Im having a weird issue where when i play certain games. Like playing crab champions or when i try to watch game clips of Any games ive recorded even once not effected by this issues the screen will flash black over and over again. I dont know why, ive tired updating drivers, Turning Vsync on and off, tried turning off hardware acceleration and turning it on. It only effects some games and video clips of games ive recorded. I dont know whats happening. Any thoughts?

:)

Cobravenom69, Jun 7, 2024
Thema:

Flickering Black screen solution

1. Flickering Black screen solution - Similar Threads - Flickering Black screen

2. Screen flickering black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickering black: Hello, I recently updated all of my drivers and checked to see everything was up to date on my MSI laptop. It says everything is updated including my Intel UHD Graphics driver and my NVIDIA GeForce driver as well. However I am experiencing constant flickering everything I...
  3. Screen flickering black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickering black: Hello, I recently updated all of my drivers and checked to see everything was up to date on my MSI laptop. It says everything is updated including my Intel UHD Graphics driver and my NVIDIA GeForce driver as well. However I am experiencing constant flickering everything I...
  4. Flickering Black screen solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flickering Black screen solution: Hello. Im having a weird issue where when i play certain games. Like playing crab champions or when i try to watch game clips of Any games ive recorded even once not effected by this issues the screen will flash black over and over again. I dont know why, ive tired updating...
  5. Screen Flickering Black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering Black: My screen has been flickering black for about a second several times a day for a few weeks now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver, and tried Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B. I also have checked for any necessary updates in both the "Check For Updates" Windows...
  6. Screen Flickering Black

Screen Flickering Black: My screen has been flickering black for about a second several times a day for a few weeks now. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the graphics driver, and tried Ctrl + Shift + Windows + B. I also have checked for any necessary updates in both the "Check For Updates" Windows...
  7. Black/flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black/flickering screen: When I start up my computer it shows a black screen after I login. I tried to use safe mode and it shows a flickering screen and I can’t click on any apps while task manager is fine. It all started around the windows 11 upgrade....
  8. Black/flickering screen

Black/flickering screen: When I start up my computer it shows a black screen after I login. I tried to use safe mode and it shows a flickering screen and I can’t click on any apps while task manager is fine. It all started around the windows 11 upgrade....
  9. Screen goes black and flickers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen goes black and flickers: Hi, for the past year I've been having problems with my screen. Sometimes the screen will go black with weird coloured lines for a few seconds, then the screen goes to normal and flickers. Now I've notices that it isn't always the whole screen that flickers. Sometimes its...
  10. Black screen and flickering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and flickering: Ever since installing a recent windows update I’ve been having this issue, I’ve tried uninstalling the update and updating to an even newer version, same with my drivers, the issue also causes 100% gpu usage, I’ve tried many fixes with nothing working....