Windows 10: Flagged Trojan in Icloud

Discus and support Flagged Trojan in Icloud in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmad junied, Apr 11, 2024.

1. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple Inc\iCloudDriveAppData\Staging\FC8DD936-A1AF-4ED1-B622-6D12652A3874.binI am getting this notification about a trojan but i am kind of sure it is a false positive. I tried contacting apple and microsoft but no one was able to neither confirm nor deny if its a trojan or a false positive flagging. I tried formatting my pc. I used it on another PC it also gave me the same Trojan. after deleting Icloud from the Microsoft store it stopped detecting the trojan.

:)

Ahmad junied, Apr 11, 2024

2. Defender flags a Trojan in Pulse VPN install exe file

Thx for the suggestions. When I looked in properties it seemed to suggest it was v8.x, yet the last version I could find to download was v5.x so seemed a bit of a mismatch. I tried 4 or 5 other anti-virus/malware scanners and none flagged this Trojan in
    the file. Anyway I took it to our IT to sort out and they got it installed, although I suspect all they did was treat it as a false-positive and Allowed it Defender!

fasteddie(2), Apr 11, 2024
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Apr 11, 2024
  4. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 11, 2024
Thema:

Flagged Trojan in Icloud

1. Flagged Trojan in Icloud - Similar Threads - Flagged Trojan Icloud

2. Flagged Trojan in Icloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flagged Trojan in Icloud: file: C:\Users\currenuser\AppData\Local\Packages\AppleInc.iCloud_nzyj5cx40ttqa\LocalCache\Local\Apple Inc\iCloudDriveAppData\Staging\FC8DD936-A1AF-4ED1-B622-6D12652A3874.binI am getting this notification about a trojan but i am kind of sure it is a false positive. I tried...
  3. Halo master chief collection Easyanticheat_setup.exe flagged as trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo master chief collection Easyanticheat_setup.exe flagged as trojan: Hello,During a routine scan, halo master chief collection anti-cheat was flagged as a trojan and I was wondering if this is a false positive, or if it isn't. And if it is not, what should I do?Details below:Detected: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.b!mlStatus: Quarentine FailedThis...
  4. Halo master chief collection Easyanticheat_setup.exe flagged as trojan

Halo master chief collection Easyanticheat_setup.exe flagged as trojan: Hello,During a routine scan, halo master chief collection anti-cheat was flagged as a trojan and I was wondering if this is a false positive, or if it isn't. And if it is not, what should I do?Details below:Detected: Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.b!mlStatus: Quarentine FailedThis...
  5. Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan: This is the first time Windows Security flagging simple folders that contain install files such as .exe as a Trojan when converting the folder to a .rar using Winrar....
  6. Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan

Windows Security is flagging converted folders to .rar that contain .exe as a Trojan: This is the first time Windows Security flagging simple folders that contain install files such as .exe as a Trojan when converting the folder to a .rar using Winrar....
  7. Trojan flagged from main computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trojan flagged from main computer.: Here is my situation: I have 2 virtual machines. One windows and one linux. I coded a trojan on my linux vm. Windows defender on my host machine was not alerted. I transferred the file to my windows vm and windows defender picked it up right away from my host machine. Is this...
  8. Windows Defender flagged my C++ Program as Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender flagged my C++ Program as Trojan: I was Working on Sublime Text 3 and wrote a Simple Hello World Program when I compiled it and tried to run the executable Windows Defender flagged the executable Hello.exe as Trojan.. [ATTACH] it was just a C++ Hello World Program......
  9. K-Lite Codec Pack 14.8.2 update flagged as trojan

K-Lite Codec Pack 14.8.2 update flagged as trojan: Hello. When copying K-Lite Codec Pack 14.8.2 update, no matter where it's downloaded from, file gets quarantined by Windows Defender as a trojan. This must be a false positive, but I want to be sure. 128660
  10. Microsoft Security Essentials flagged my EXE as containing a Trojan.

Microsoft Security Essentials flagged my EXE as containing a Trojan.: I have an Addin to VBA that is used by many users without any issue regarding any Trojans. But Microsoft Security Essentials flagged it as containing a Trojan. Who do I contact to report this issue?...