Windows 10: Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory...

Discus and support Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I’ve gotten the unexpected store exception And the driver verifier direct memory access violation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chris venningthomas, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory...

Hello I’ve gotten the unexpected store exception And the driver verifier direct memory access violation

:)

chris venningthomas, Jun 20, 2024

2. recently, Windows 10 memory management twice and unexpected store exception error once

I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 in Oct. Last month I was writing docs, suddenly BSOD with error memory management. just a hour ago, unexpected store exception. minutes ago, memory management. any suggestions would be appriciated.

Youngwarlord, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Getting Frequent BSoD with Errors: (KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR, Memory Management, Critical Process Died, Unexpected Store Exception)

I’ve been encountering multiple Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) errors, including Memory Management, Critical Process Died, KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR and Unexpected Store Exception. This issue started about a year ago, but at that time, I replaced my hard disk. Initially, everything seemed fine, but recently, the crashes have resumed.

Here are the steps I’ve taken so far:

• Windows Security Scan: No issues were detected.
    • MalwareBytes Quick Scan: Also found nothing.
    • Windows Memory Diagnostics tool: Passed successfully.
    • SeaGate SeaTools: Passed as well.
    • Crystal Disk Info: Indicates that the disk is healthy.
    I also ran Chkdsk, which initially fixed the drive, but after about half an hour, the same errors resurfaced. Consequently, my system keeps restarting, plagued by the same BSOD errors (Memory Management, Critical Process Died, and Unexpected Store Exception). It’s quite frustrating!

Ans while checking some Dump Files I found that Driver named: ntoskrnl.exe is the cause of the error (Although I don't know anything about this driver, it function and how to fix it )

Also I have minidump files: Microsoft OneDrive

Please Guide me how to fix these

YuvrajNanda, Jun 20, 2024
  4. Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory...

unexpected-store-exception-bsod

I saw this error " unexpected-store-exception ", then my laptop restarted. At boot screen it shows disk checking and after completion I reached my lock screen, where I entered my password. then it goes blank. I had to force shut down. I tried to use the
    steps in

Redirecting

but i cant even reach my task manager.

Please tell me what I can do to fix this

Wajahat Mirza, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory...

1. Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory... - Similar Threads - Fix unexpected store

2. Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fix windows 11 unexpected store exception BSOD error and the driver verifier direct memory...: Hello I’ve gotten the unexpected store exception And the driver verifier direct memory access violation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-windows-11-unexpected-store-exception-bsod/789cace4-f21c-4fd3-8a3c-8cca3b25245a
  3. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD WIndows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD WIndows 11: Having constant crashing with a BSOD, computer does not create minidump file, today it happened over 10 timesWhat happens:Computer will stop all video, audio will still play momentarily before BSODWhat I've tried:Clean computer, checking componentsSpeeding up the fans to...
  4. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD on Windows 11: I keep getting Unexpected Store Exception when I watch lecture videos on YouTube for about 20 to 30 minutes. Usually I used to get BSOD but it's rare and now I get it more often. I've tried updating Windows and the display driver, but I still got the BSOD. Sometimes i got the...
  5. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD on Windows 11: I keep getting Unexpected Store Exception when I watch lecture videos on YouTube for about 20 to 30 minutes. Usually I used to get BSOD but it's rare and now I get it more often. I've tried updating Windows and the display driver, but I still got the BSOD. Sometimes i got the...
  6. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error: Hi, i have a laptop and sometimes like every 3 - 10 hours it freezes and bluescreens. the error is Unexpected Store Exception. I tried doing things like sfc /scannow, turning off fast startupi am also in the latest version of windows 10 but it still doesnt work and freezes....
  7. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error: Hi, i have a laptop and sometimes like every 3 - 10 hours it freezes and bluescreens. the error is Unexpected Store Exception. I tried doing things like sfc /scannow, turning off fast startupi am also in the latest version of windows 10 but it still doesnt work and freezes....
  8. Unexpected Store Exception BSOD Error

9. Unexpected store exception bsod Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unexpected store exception bsod Windows 11: Happened while playing game valorant. Background music cuts out but I can still hear my teammates then bsod few seconds after. Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1og9PyXseveZtC_s-ECjkDUdPiXm7kQl-/view?usp=sharing...
  10. Unexpected store exception bsod Windows 11

Unexpected store exception bsod Windows 11: Happened while playing game valorant. Background music cuts out but I can still hear my teammates then bsod few seconds after. Minidump:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1og9PyXseveZtC_s-ECjkDUdPiXm7kQl-/view?usp=sharing...