Windows 10: Fix shockwave error 11

Discus and support Fix shockwave error 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Fix shockwave error 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-shockwave-error-11/31ed8fbb-8a1b-43a7-b8a7-6925d5926c3f Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JudithSpangler, May 30, 2024.

1. Fix shockwave error 11

Fix shockwave error 11

:)

JudithSpangler, May 30, 2024

2. Shockwave plugin failed

A restart of opera is required. I get this using opera 11 when surfing imdb. I`ve tried various older versions of shockwave flash and opera but no change. I`m thinking it`s maybe some kind of incompatibility but uninstalling cccp codec pack didn`t help. Anyone heard of this or got any suggestions ?

francis511, May 30, 2024
  3. Shockwave Flash Player

I'm having this exact issue. Two of my three computers list shockwave flash object under Microsoft Third Party, but the third lists as "Not Available". What did you do to fix this? I don't have any security update from August 11.

Thanks

JohnCowdery, May 30, 2024
  4. spapakons Win User

Fix shockwave error 11

shockwave crashes constantly win 10

Excuse me if this has been asked before, please point me to appropriate thread. I recently noticed Internet Explorer 11 and Firefox crashing when attempting to download and install newer Adobe Shockwave player from Adobe - Adobe Shockwave Player I used Shockwave uninstall utility without success. I then tried to use the utility and then browsed to folder "C:\Windows\Syswow64\Adobe\Shockwave 12" and ran the uninstaller found there as well to delete the remaining files and folders. I did manage to install Adobe Shockwave successfully again both in IE and Firefox, but I now have a strange issue. When I go to Adobe Shockwave test site: Adobe - Test Adobe Shockwave Player I see that the installation was successful in Firefox. In IE I see the same and after 1-2 second I get an error that IE stopped working (see screenshot below). A quick Google search suggested to disable hardware acceleration in IE, tried that, didn't work.

Have you seen this issue before? Any help appreciated. Should I use a Registry cleaner (I'm afraid I'll make things worse)?

Thank you in advance, screenshot follows:

Fix shockwave error 11 114596d1485975114t-shockwave-crashes-constantly-win-10-a-shockwave-error-ie11.jpg

spapakons, May 30, 2024
Thema:

Fix shockwave error 11

1. Fix shockwave error 11 - Similar Threads - Fix shockwave error

2. Fix shockwave error 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fix shockwave error 11: Fix shockwave error 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-shockwave-error-11/31ed8fbb-8a1b-43a7-b8a7-6925d5926c3f
  3. shockwave

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    shockwave: HiDid anything ever replace shockwave flash player some of my screen saver needs thatThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shockwave/b4e3641c-b44c-431e-b90f-cee1a47ad64d
  4. shockwave

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shockwave: HiDid anything ever replace shockwave flash player some of my screen saver needs thatThank youTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shockwave/b4e3641c-b44c-431e-b90f-cee1a47ad64d
  5. shockwave

6. Adobe Is Finally Killing Shockwave Player for Good

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Is Finally Killing Shockwave Player for Good: Per the article... Adobe Is Finally Killing Shockwave Player for Good - by Rhett Jones A specific era of the world wide web will come to an end next month when Adobe officially discontinues its Shockwave multimedia platform. You might want to get in a final round in your...
  7. Unable to Install Adobe Shockwave

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to Install Adobe Shockwave: I came back to Neopets recently and I realized I didn't have Shockwave, which is used for many of their games, on this computer, so I've been desperately trying to install Shockwave through different browsers, but-- When I use a browser where it gives me an exe to open...
  8. shockwave crashes constantly win 10

in Browsers and Email
    shockwave crashes constantly win 10: any web site that has some scrolling crashs my schockwave is there some reason. I have re installed still problem. any help be appreciated 51639
  9. Chrome and Shockwave Flash

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Shockwave Flash: I keep getting a notice that Shockwave Flash is not responding. So I removed it from Control Panel Add/Remove software. I still keep getting that notice. Where is it hiding. What else do I have to remove? 47113
  10. how to update Macromedia Shockwave 10

how to update Macromedia Shockwave 10: I need someone to tell me how to update Macromedia Shockwave 10 because I am getting this in kaspersky total security. [img] 63835