Windows 10: fix mic/jack 3.5 recognition in windows 10

Discus and support fix mic/jack 3.5 recognition in windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since I formatted my notebook (dell xps 15 7590), the 3.5mm jack connector has stopped recognizing my headphones - I have already tried more than 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/igmasaff, Dec 13, 2020.

1. fix mic/jack 3.5 recognition in windows 10

Since I formatted my notebook (dell xps 15 7590), the 3.5mm jack connector has stopped recognizing my headphones - I have already tried more than 3 headphones- and I don't know how to solve it. I have followed almost all the suggested guides to resolve these types of failures, but none have worked for me. I have disabled and reinstalled the drivers, I have checked the status of the devices and constantly checked for new updates, but nothing.

I hope you could help me, thank you very much in advance ♥

submitted by /u/igmasaff
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/igmasaff, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Mic Jack not Working

That pretty much says your mic is bad, have you tried it on a different computer or a different mic on your computer?

Berton, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Mic Jack not Working

Hi have tried right click start button.
    Control Panel
    Sounds

Or Right Click
    Control Panel
    Speech Recognition
    Then set up microphone

hTconeM9user, Dec 13, 2020
  4. hostelo Win User

fix mic/jack 3.5 recognition in windows 10

Mic Jack not Working

hey guys thanks for the responses.

have tried the different jacks for mic on the whole cpu and windows does not seem to reconize it when connected like it would when I connect something with usb.
    it just doesn't detect a thing

also tried it with the speech recognition area in the control panel and nothing

its just not detected

what are your thoughts?

hostelo, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

fix mic/jack 3.5 recognition in windows 10

1. fix mic/jack 3.5 recognition in windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix mic jack

2. Rear mic jack and line in jack not working - windows 10 detects when mic is plugged in but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rear mic jack and line in jack not working - windows 10 detects when mic is plugged in but...: Please help! My mic does not work when plugged into the rear mic jack or line in jack. The speakers plugged into the rear jack work fine - on the same group of ports as both the rear mic jack and line in jack.The same mic works fine when plugged into the front mic jack....
  3. Rear mic jack and line in jack not working - windows 10 detects when mic is plugged in but...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Rear mic jack and line in jack not working - windows 10 detects when mic is plugged in but...: Please help! My mic does not work when plugged into the rear mic jack or line in jack. The speakers plugged into the rear jack work fine - on the same group of ports as both the rear mic jack and line in jack.The same mic works fine when plugged into the front mic jack....
  4. Rear mic jack and line in jack not working - windows 10 detects when mic is plugged in but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.: I'm using a pair of Steelseries Arctis 7 headphones with an mic in/line out connection. I was in the middle of a discord call when it suddenly stopped working. After some toubleshooting, this is the information I've found:The headset works fine with my phone, though it uses a...
  6. "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.: I'm using a pair of Steelseries Arctis 7 headphones with an mic in/line out connection. I was in the middle of a discord call when it suddenly stopped working. After some toubleshooting, this is the information I've found:The headset works fine with my phone, though it uses a...
  7. "Mic In" Jacks Broken/Not Working Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Mic Jack not Working

Mic Jack not Working: Hi Bought this mic on amazon recently Amazon.com: Neewer® Mini 3.5mm Flexible Microphone Mic for PC Laptop Skype (2X Microphones): Computers Accessories When i connect the Mic to the Jack on the motherboard or my CPU nothing happens Windows 10 does not detect and...
  9. audio/mic jack

audio/mic jack: i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack. i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used. how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?...
  10. Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition

in Windows 10 Support
    Static Fix and Audio Mic Recognition: So I didn't find any forums for the product, hopefully anyone here can help. I recently bought this new headset, the Etekcity H5GX Gaming Headset, link is below, and despite the reviews that say they get no static when using the mic, when I record in Audacity or...