Windows 10: Firmware update not progressing

Discus and support Firmware update not progressing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; How long should it take to update firmware on Windows 10? My laptop has been updating for at least five hours with no discernible progress. Flash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TG4-ATX, Jun 30, 2024.

1. TG4-ATX Win User

Firmware update not progressing

How long should it take to update firmware on Windows 10? My laptop has been updating for at least five hours with no discernible progress. Flash progress has been at 0% the whole time. The notification on the screen warns against powering down.Thanks

:)

TG4-ATX, Jun 30, 2024

2. PS3 and PSP firmware updated

Sony has updated the firmware for its two most recent consoles, with a few improvements for each. The PS3 firmware has been updated to version 1.70, which will enable gamers to play PS1 software purchased from the PlayStation Store (previously only playable on the PSP) and will allow the use of the vibration function of accessories when playing PlayStation and PlayStation 2 titles (not PS3 games unfortunately, but a step forwards). The PlayStation Store still lists all classic titles as being for the PSP, but this may be changed when it’s updated later this week. As for the PSP, the firmware has been updated to version 3.40, with the most noticeable changes being improved support for PlayStation Network titles and a changed method for managing certificates under [Game]. Apparently with the new firmware, gamers can share save data between both consoles allowing PS1 titles to be continued on the move and at home.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jun 30, 2024
  3. btarunr Win User
    Crucial Releases "000F" Firmware Update for M4 SSD, Enhances Power-Loss Protection

Crucial is known for issuing firmware updates for its M4 series SSDs that bring significant improvements, be it the 0009 update that introduced performance improvements by as much as 20%, or the 0309 update that fixed a lot of BSOD instability issues. Introduced on Wednesday, the newest firmware update, "000F", introduces the following changes:
    • Improved compatibility with certain SAS expanders and peripheral RAID cards.
    • Improved throughput stability under extremely heavy workloads.
    • Improved data protection in the event of unexpected, asynchronous power loss.
    With higher performance, improved OS-level stability, and now with higher throughput stability and improved data protection in the event of power loss, Crucial M4 is closer to being the perfect consumer SSD.

DOWNLOAD: Crucial M4 000F Firmware Update Windows 7 Updater Utility, Manual Boot File, Instructions

btarunr, Jun 30, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

Auto-Publishing Firmware for Windows Insiders is Going Live

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jun 30, 2024
Thema:

1. Firmware update not progressing - Similar Threads - Firmware update progressing

2. Firmware update not progressing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firmware update not progressing: How long should it take to update firmware on Windows 10? My laptop has been updating for at least five hours with no discernible progress. Flash progress has been at 0% the whole time. The notification on the screen warns against powering down.Thanks...
  3. Firmware update not progressing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Firmware update not progressing: How long should it take to update firmware on Windows 10? My laptop has been updating for at least five hours with no discernible progress. Flash progress has been at 0% the whole time. The notification on the screen warns against powering down.Thanks...
  4. Firmware update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware update: My laptop got restarted after update and now it's has been frozen since one hour on this. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firmware-update/584bd16e-a618-4c78-baeb-da7bcc9fe8c6
  5. Firmware update

Firmware update: My laptop got restarted after update and now it's has been frozen since one hour on this. Can anyone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firmware-update/584bd16e-a618-4c78-baeb-da7bcc9fe8c6
  6. Firmware update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware update: https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=uefi%5Cres_%7B12b99262-648c-4365-bafd-eb869fb72094%7DHi, I need documentation for these two files in the link are the above updates compatible with my device if someone pointed out the link to the documentation thanks in...
  7. Firmware update

Firmware update: https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=uefi%5Cres_%7B12b99262-648c-4365-bafd-eb869fb72094%7DHi, I need documentation for these two files in the link are the above updates compatible with my device if someone pointed out the link to the documentation thanks in...
  8. Firmware update

9. Update in progress, no update

Update in progress, no update: Hi, I have been having some issues with Windows update and I was hoping to get some advice. I have a icon showing that theres a update in progress but when I open the updates it says I am up to date. I have tried restarting Windows update, restarting into safe mode,...
  10. Intel Security Issue Update: Progress Continues on Firmware Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Security Issue Update: Progress Continues on Firmware Updates: Intel continues to work closely with industry partners to protect customers against the security exploits disclosed by Google Project Zero. As I shared January 22, we identified the root cause of the reboot issue affecting the initial Broadwell and Haswell microcode updates....