Windows 10: Finding Windows 10 Home Activation Key - Accidentally Deleted E-mail with key

Discus and support Finding Windows 10 Home Activation Key - Accidentally Deleted E-mail with key in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I've been having a heck of a time trying to connect with someone at Microsoft, after my first attempt on the 6th.All I need is the activation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StevenChevy, Oct 8, 2024 at 9:07 PM.

1. Finding Windows 10 Home Activation Key - Accidentally Deleted E-mail with key

Hello! I've been having a heck of a time trying to connect with someone at Microsoft, after my first attempt on the 6th.All I need is the activation code for a Windows 10 key I purchased from Microsoft. I listened to their automated voicemail thing that led me to the order page and told me there was a 'view key' option but either that has since been removed or was inapplicable in my case.Any suggestions on where else I could find the key or how I can get ahold of someone in support? I was previously given the key in a ticket that I can provide the info for, as well, but I didn't think to write

:)

StevenChevy, Oct 8, 2024 at 9:07 PM

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Oct 8, 2024 at 9:17 PM
  3. jmcslob Win User
    windows 10 key

Google and download the "Windows 10 media creation tool"

Create a USB flash drive ISO and that's all you need...it will work without needing a key..
    Just skip past entering a key during full install and delete all partitions, format, create new drive and install...

As long as you have upgraded from Windows 8 first...you need to do that prior to using your Windows 8 key for 10.

4. Solaris17 Win User

Finding Windows 10 Home Activation Key - Accidentally Deleted E-mail with key

Activation Key Storage Utility

Kreij I still use this to this day and have quite a bit of keys stored in it However I cannot find a delete option I have accidentally duplicated some of them. Could this be implemented?

Thema:

Finding Windows 10 Home Activation Key - Accidentally Deleted E-mail with key

1. Finding Windows 10 Home Activation Key - Accidentally Deleted E-mail with key - Similar Threads - Finding Home Activation

2. Finding Windows 10 Home Activation Key - Accidentally Deleted E-mail with key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Finding Windows 10 Home Activation Key - Accidentally Deleted E-mail with key: Hello! I've been having a heck of a time trying to connect with someone at Microsoft, after my first attempt on the 6th.All I need is the activation code for a Windows 10 key I purchased from Microsoft. I listened to their automated voicemail thing that led me to the order...
  3. Finding Windows 10 Home Activation Key - Accidentally Deleted E-mail with key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Finding Windows 10 Home Activation Key - Accidentally Deleted E-mail with key: Hello! I've been having a heck of a time trying to connect with someone at Microsoft, after my first attempt on the 6th.All I need is the activation code for a Windows 10 key I purchased from Microsoft. I listened to their automated voicemail thing that led me to the order...
  4. windows 10 home activation key

windows 10 home activation key: Hi. I have a windows 10 home single language that was upgraded to windows 10 pro. Now, it gives me a warning that my license is going to expire soon. Trying to enter my activation key from windows 10 home but is not working. The product key is built-in from the unit...
  5. windows 10 home activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 home activation key: Hi. I have a windows 10 home single language that was upgraded to windows 10 pro. Now, it gives me a warning that my license is going to expire soon. Trying to enter my activation key from windows 10 home but is not working. The product key is built-in from the unit...
  6. windows 10 home activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. windows 10 home activation key

windows 10 home activation key: Hi, my pc's laptop always say's "activate windows" although windows comes with the pc. when i press "trouble shoot" it says "something interrupted our troubleshooting". I've been trying this for 2 weeks now. i'm very confused pls help : it might be a virusRegards,Tobe sorry...
  8. windows 10 home activation key

windows 10 home activation key: I have created an ISO with the windows media tool and installed windows 10 home on a new pc I built. Now I want to activate it. Every time I try I get no servers available try again later. Can I just download an activation key from any pc and pay for it online at the MS Store...
  9. e-mail reply key

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail reply key: a "reply" to my e-mail will put in a false e-mail address for the reply....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-reply-key/046b64ae-47c9-4faa-88f8-33536c9a3946
  10. deleting e mails window 10 mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting e mails window 10 mail: deleted e mails reappear on restarting . Also cannot delete certain e mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-window-10-mail/785797b3-9326-491b-a590-bb80617557cd