Windows 10: finding news apps

Discus and support finding news apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was trying to find out more information on using windows 10 specialized apps of looking at news websites without having to load a browser... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Barbara Myers, Jan 4, 2023.

1. finding news apps

I was trying to find out more information on using windows 10 specialized apps of looking at news websites without having to load a browser

:)

Barbara Myers, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jan 4, 2023
  3. New Apps not showing anywhere

Hi Simon,

I would suggest you add create a shortcut to these programs in the Desktop till we fix this issue. You can right click on the frequently used programs and select 'Send to Desktop' to create a shortcut for that program in Desktop. To troubleshoot this issue,
    I would suggest you to try the following steps and check:

• Open an Administrator CMD window. If you can’t find a way, use these steps:
    • Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    Try these steps and let us know the results.

Bennet Martin, Jan 4, 2023
  4. finding news apps

How to find People app in Windows 10.

Hi Long,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will help you in resolving your issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you a question related to the query:

• Are you not able to find People app on your PC?

Method 1:

Step 1:Check if People app tile is showing on the Start menu
    by pressing Start key on keyboard

Step 2: If it is not displayed, then I suggest you to check using
    Cortana by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and type People.
    • Select the top most search result.

Step 3: You can also check in All settings from start menu by following the steps below:

• Press Start key on the keyboard and click on All settings option from the bottom left corner of the window.
    • Check if People app is listed under alphabet P.

Method 2: If you do not find it in PC, you can download
    People app
    from the Windows Store by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key on the keyboard and type Windows Store.
    • Select the top most search result.
    • Type People in the search and download the
      People
      app.

Get back to us with the answer to the above question to assist you further on this query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure that we assist you accordingly.

We are happy to assist you with any issues pertaining to Windows.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 4, 2023
Thema:

finding news apps

1. finding news apps - Similar Threads - finding news apps

2. news app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    news app: each time i run news app the following message shows! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-app/45aa1384-8000-4368-9a7b-b21e84da8621
  3. news app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    news app: each time i run news app the following message shows! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/news-app/45aa1384-8000-4368-9a7b-b21e84da8621
  4. news app in the menu

news app in the menu: Hi, my assitant said me the computer updated,and we see that news app in the menu,and i can't delete it, why ? really waste of time this news app !i deleted it last year, and it comes again !...
  5. news app in the menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    news app in the menu: Hi, my assitant said me the computer updated,and we see that news app in the menu,and i can't delete it, why ? really waste of time this news app !i deleted it last year, and it comes again !...
  6. news app problems

news app problems: I keep getting issues with the Microsoft news app. This has been on two separate computers and I have reset the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled. The problem is when I open the app and it shows me a selection of news stories and click on a particular news story...
  7. Microsoft News App

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft News App: The Home page of News apps doesn't load fully. If I scroll down then it keeps on showing that loading sign , and doesn't load after that. I tried updating and troubleshooting the issue but didn't help . is anyone facing the same issue . And what should be done to fix this...
  8. Fox news app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fox news app: why is Fox News app access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fox-news-app/58917f87-7843-4309-9c71-6280bedf1e97"
  9. News app

News app: I'v uninstalled this app and reset it but I'm continuously having the same problem. Is there any updates on solving this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_news/news-app/d70e6ebe-d444-474b-b6f3-dcac93c897c9
  10. msn news app

msn news app: I'm using windows 10 and after a recent update my msn news app stopped working all of the other news apps I have seem to be fine sports, weather and the finance news app all work I've uninstalled reinstalled several times and all I get is an error has occurred try refreshing....