Windows 10: Finding A Wallpaper

Discus and support Finding A Wallpaper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Im looking for a desktop wallpeper for windows 10 that i saw sombody useing it on a youtube video. the wallpaper looks really good and i know its a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by איתמר דבי1, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Finding A Wallpaper

Hi Im looking for a desktop wallpeper for windows 10 that i saw sombody useing it on a youtube video. the wallpaper looks really good and i know its a microsoft windows 10 official wallpaper but i have no idea how to find the wallpaper. i'll put a screenshot of the wallpaper here. it's a bit blurry tho if anyone knows the picture/have it/ have acces to it please send it her.

:)

איתמר דבי1, Apr 7, 2024
Thema:

Finding A Wallpaper

1. Finding A Wallpaper - Similar Threads - Finding Wallpaper

2. Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images.: I would like to know where the default blue lock screen wallpaper is located on my device. Other tutorials online only led me to windows spotlight wallpapers and not the default one. Help is appreciated.Thank you...
  3. Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the default lock screen wallpaper located? I could only find spotlight images.: I would like to know where the default blue lock screen wallpaper is located on my device. Other tutorials online only led me to windows spotlight wallpapers and not the default one. Help is appreciated.Thank you...
  4. hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if...

in Windows 10 Customization
    hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if...: hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if you can find the wallpaper it self so please help! thank you...
  5. hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if...: hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if you can find the wallpaper it self so please help! thank you...
  6. hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if...

7. finding spotlight wallpaper

finding spotlight wallpaper: hi...could anyone help my find this wallpaper....i have a blurry messy picture of it. if you can find the wallpaper it self so please help! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/finding-spotlight-wallpaper/7203b82d-104e-4464-902f-78d491ec1fcc
  8. hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in...: hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in old version and i cnat find it anywhere on the internet.....if have a blurry picture of the wallpaper if anyone could help me find it...
  9. hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in...

hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in...: hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in old version and i cnat find it anywhere on the internet.....if have a blurry picture of the wallpaper if anyone could help me find it...
  10. hi . i really want to find a old spotlight wallpaper from windows 10....it was default in...