Windows 10: Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents

Discus and support Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My clients new Dell Inspiron uses Windows 11 Version 22H2.During setup, OneDrive was disabled in Startup as well as "Unlink this PC" and "Unlink... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vRah, Oct 24, 2022.

1. vRah Win User

Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents

My clients new Dell Inspiron uses Windows 11 Version 22H2.During setup, OneDrive was disabled in Startup as well as "Unlink this PC" and "Unlink account" in Settings.As mentioned, files copied directly to the Documents library also now appear in the OneDrive Documents folder.How can I remedy this issue?Thanks!

:)

2. Brink Win User

OneDrive sync now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries

Source: OneDrive sync on Windows now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Oct 24, 2022
  3. Document Library hijacked by OneDrive after update

This issue may be due to an incorrect location target. To correct this, kindly follow these steps:

• Right click the Documents folder where OneDrive files are showing.
    • Select Properties, and then Location. Yours might look like this:
      C:\Users\Your username\OneDrive\Documents.
    • If this is the case, you will need to create a new folder, select all the OneDrive files in the
      Documents folder, and then change its location to transfer it to the created folder.
    • After emptying the Documents folder, right click it and change the location to:
      C:\Users\Your username\Documents.

Feel free to post back should you need any help with Windows.

Dennis Mop, Oct 24, 2022
  4. Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents

Document Library hijacked by OneDrive after update

On Saturday I sat through a very long Windows 10 update. I now have version 1703 installed. As a result of this update, my Documents Library under ThisPC now shows the Documents folder on my OneDrive when selected. The files that used to be present in
    ThisPC/Documents are still on my machine at C:\user\<myusername>\Documents. I have read several other related posts and tried many of the things suggested. My system storage settings are all still set to ThisPC. It does not matter whether or not OneDrive
    is started. I am not interested in uninstalling OneDrive since I use it frequently.

So, who stole my Documents Library folder and how do I get it back?

J.D. Baker, Oct 24, 2022
Thema:

Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents

1. Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents - Similar Threads - Files Copied Documents

2. OneDrive Document Folder is in a file C:/ ..../Old Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Document Folder is in a file C:/ ..../Old Documents: On OneDrive my Documents folder has a file name named "C:\Users\.....\OneDrive\Old Documents". I also have another folder "C:\Users\drrly\OneDrive\Documents" but that is not the default Documents folder. To add further confusion there is a subfolder of the...
  3. OneDrive Document Folder is in a file C:/ ..../Old Documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Document Folder is in a file C:/ ..../Old Documents: On OneDrive my Documents folder has a file name named "C:\Users\.....\OneDrive\Old Documents". I also have another folder "C:\Users\drrly\OneDrive\Documents" but that is not the default Documents folder. To add further confusion there is a subfolder of the...
  4. Documents library disappeared after disconnecting OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Documents library disappeared after disconnecting OneDrive: I disconnected OneDrive signed out and copied all the files to the local documents folder.After I did that, the Documents library completed disappeared from the 'Home' folder and sidebar.I cannot pin the local Documents folder to the sidebar, even after changing the...
  5. Documents library disappeared after disconnecting OneDrive

Documents library disappeared after disconnecting OneDrive: I disconnected OneDrive signed out and copied all the files to the local documents folder.After I did that, the Documents library completed disappeared from the 'Home' folder and sidebar.I cannot pin the local Documents folder to the sidebar, even after changing the...
  6. Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents

Files Copied into Documents Library also in OneDrive Documents: My clients new Dell Inspiron uses Windows 11 Version 22H2.During setup, OneDrive was disabled in Startup as well as "Unlink this PC" and "Unlink account" in Settings.As mentioned, files copied directly to the Documents library also now appear in the OneDrive Documents...
  7. Document files moved to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Support
    Document files moved to OneDrive: My first post here: Windows 10 build 19042 Ver 20H2 I don't know happened. Yesterday, I used Calibre that requires access to files in a folder in my Documents folder. But it wasn't there. All files and folders were gone and apparently moved to onedrive. I was able to move...
  8. Onedrive documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive documents: I uninstalled Onedrive from my computer as per usual as I don't like it running in the background and also just having its own folders. This time though the documents folder of the computer and pictures folder of the computer are both by default a directory in Onedrive for...
  9. copy file to DOCUMENT folder

copy file to DOCUMENT folder: My issues began with win 10 build 1090 and more so with 2004. Preface: from the time I purchased my computer, 4 years ago, I redirected my document and downloads to separate subdirectories on my L: removeable hard drive. Until I updated to 1090/2004 there were no issues....
  10. OneDrive has hijacked my Documents library

OneDrive has hijacked my Documents library: It seems that OneDrive has changed the locations of my Documents folder to c:\Users\UserID\OneDrive. I'd like to move it back to c:\Users\UserID\Documents, but am running in to roadblocks that I can't get past. I'm hoping someone can help. Here's what I've done so far:...