Windows 10: File:\windows\system:32\bootwinload.exeHHo

Discus and support File:\windows\system:32\bootwinload.exeHHo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I load this file on a restore USB Drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CurtisSwan, Sep 12, 2020.

1. File:\windows\system:32\bootwinload.exeHHo

How do I load this file on a restore USB Drive?

:)

CurtisSwan, Sep 12, 2020

2. System 32 files/ programs runs for a while and disappears on Windows 10

Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the processes running on the operating system. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • When exactly does this issue persists?

I suggest you to try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, resign-in and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a
    Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Step 3: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with the required information for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 12, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 12, 2020
  4. File:\windows\system:32\bootwinload.exeHHo

Windows 10 File system errors

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this. . I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide
    you better assistance.

• Did you made any system changes prior to this issue?
    Kindly follow the below given methods and check if issue is resolved.

Method 1:

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Method 2:

If issue persist, I suggest you to create
    a new account by following the below given steps and check if everything works fine in new account:

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.
    • Click on User accounts and Family Safety.
    • Click on User Account and then click on Manage Accounts.
    • Now click on Add a new user and follow the instructions.
    Sign-out from the current User account and sign in to new User account and check.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Sep 12, 2020
Thema:

File:\windows\system:32\bootwinload.exeHHo

1. File:\windows\system:32\bootwinload.exeHHo - Similar Threads - File windowssystem 32bootwinload

2. File explorer - selecting files = opening files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer - selecting files = opening files: HiI do wish you could look at the usability of various things, File Explorer being one of them. When in any of the various views, the rounded edge check boxes so bloomin' tiny!! You could use Magnifier - but it really doesn't help - if I've got two instances of Explorer...
  3. File explorer - selecting files = opening files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer - selecting files = opening files: HiI do wish you could look at the usability of various things, File Explorer being one of them. When in any of the various views, the rounded edge check boxes so bloomin' tiny!! You could use Magnifier - but it really doesn't help - if I've got two instances of Explorer...
  4. Files not showing in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files not showing in file explorer: I first noticed the problem while trying to transfer files from a new tablet onto my laptop via USB. I could see the folders and open the folders, but none of the files showed up. I couldn't find helpful info on how to solve that, so I saved the files to my Google Drive and...
  5. Change File to Correct File

Change File to Correct File: Hello, I have Windows 10 Home and MS Office Professional Plus 2016. I opened a zip file that has an excel file and another RMD file. Somehow, I changed the RMD file to a PDF Adobe Acrobat file. I tried to re-download the file and each time I re-download the file, the RMD...
  6. File Explorer - File Size

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer - File Size: Hi. In the File Size column in File Explorer the size is displayed in kBs. When the list of files contains extreme size variations, there is a necessity to have wide column to get the millions of kBs displayed. Also, having the display automatically adjust itself to a...
  7. file exporer merge files

file exporer merge files: how do I merge a file with another that have the same name? Its a bbot file for a game system ive deleted the memory stick that was in it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-exporer-merge-files/ed3a51df-91b8-447b-a410-8da5fc21dcaf"
  8. .File files

.File files: Why am I getting *.file files? These appeared in my download folder recently. First time I saw this type of files was in Dropbox. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-files/ebcc6725-f549-4106-b8e6-420b12a332fc"
  9. File Explorer - rearranging files

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer - rearranging files: The Windows Photo Viewer will not display photos in the order they are sorted by Windows Explorer. This is not referring to the slide show feature, just the forward and back arrows. The only order pictures can be viewed is by name despite Windows Explorer being set at view...
  10. Lost file in File History

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Lost file in File History: Had to re-install Windows 10. Before doing this I backed up my computer using the Windows File History. After re-installing Windows 10 I am able to find all of my files, except one. It was the only file I had pinned to always show up as a recently used file. Are pinned files...