Windows 10: File explorer keeps loading when browsing in Onedrive folders and files

Discus and support File explorer keeps loading when browsing in Onedrive folders and files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I am browsing to a certain folder in my onedrive folders, after double left-clicking a folder in the main panel, my mouse pointer just starts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NPEV, Oct 1, 2024 at 5:57 AM.

1. NPEV Win User

File explorer keeps loading when browsing in Onedrive folders and files

When I am browsing to a certain folder in my onedrive folders, after double left-clicking a folder in the main panel, my mouse pointer just starts loading. Explorer doesn't move into the folder. Double left-clicking any other folder doesn't solve it. However, the file hierarchy on the left still works, I can navigate this way. Another way I can navigate is by doing "open folder in new tab", and for example for files, I have to use "open with" and then select acrobat instead of just clicking on the file which is already marked as acrobat by default. This happens on all of my onedrive files in m

:)

2. Deluneth Win User

Scroll bar keeps resetting in Windows File Explorer.

For some reason, when I'm browsing a long list of files, if I stop moving my scroll wheel for a few seconds, the scroll bar in the file explorer jumps back up to the very top. Which is annoying when I'm browsing a folder that has hundreds of files in it.
    This only happens in the file explorer. Any suggestions?

3. OneDrive folders will not open in File Explorer

OneDrive folders (e.g. Documents, Pictures, etc.) will not open using File Explorer. File Explorer hangs. Folders and files using OneDrive app and OneDrive online work correctly. OneDrive folders do open correctly using a non-Microsoft file manager
    (TreeSize Personal).

donaldkaplan, Oct 1, 2024 at 6:13 AM
  4. File explorer keeps loading when browsing in Onedrive folders and files

File Explorer Column Headings Keep Resetting

Hi,

To resolve the issue with File Explorer Column Headings, you may follow these steps below:

• Click on View Tab.

• Click
      Folder
      Options.

• Click
      Apply to all folders.

Keep us informed for further assistance.

Regards.

Thema:

File explorer keeps loading when browsing in Onedrive folders and files

1. File explorer keeps loading when browsing in Onedrive folders and files - Similar Threads - File explorer keeps

2. File explorer keeps loading when browsing in Onedrive folders and files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer keeps loading when browsing in Onedrive folders and files: When I am browsing to a certain folder in my onedrive folders, after double left-clicking a folder in the main panel, my mouse pointer just starts loading. Explorer doesn't move into the folder. Double left-clicking any other folder doesn't solve it. However, the file...
  3. File Explorer with Onedrive duplicates files in folder instead of folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer with Onedrive duplicates files in folder instead of folder: When using OneDrive, if you try to duplicate a folder, it creates a copy of all the files inside instead of creating a copy of the folder.So if I have this folder structure:New Folder file1.txtThen when I copy-paste the folder to duplicate it, I get this:New Folder file1 -...
  4. File Explorer with Onedrive duplicates files in folder instead of folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer with Onedrive duplicates files in folder instead of folder: When using OneDrive, if you try to duplicate a folder, it creates a copy of all the files inside instead of creating a copy of the folder.So if I have this folder structure:New Folder file1.txtThen when I copy-paste the folder to duplicate it, I get this:New Folder file1 -...
  5. File explorer keep loading and not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer keep loading and not responding.: I have realize that I have these two extra folders, I don't know if this is the reason that lead to freezing my file explorer or not.Yesterday my pc work just fine but after some minor update, my pc somehow start up very slow and now my file explorer just not fixing.My...
  6. File explorer keep loading and not responding.

File explorer keep loading and not responding.: I have realize that I have these two extra folders, I don't know if this is the reason that lead to freezing my file explorer or not.Yesterday my pc work just fine but after some minor update, my pc somehow start up very slow and now my file explorer just not fixing.My...
  7. File Explorer crashes when opening folder/file from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer crashes when opening folder/file from OneDrive: File Explorer crashes freezes on click or right-click folder/file from OneDrive. It works fine on other Windows users. I have already tried: reseting the OD reinstalling the OD System File Checker turning off the detail/preview pane off Any more ideas?...
  8. OneDrive folders will not open in File Explorer

OneDrive folders will not open in File Explorer: OneDrive folders (e.g. Documents, Pictures, etc.) will not open using File Explorer. File Explorer hangs. Folders and files using OneDrive app and OneDrive online work correctly. OneDrive folders do open correctly using a non-Microsoft file manager (TreeSize Personal)....
  9. Onedrive Folders and files not deleting in File Explorer

Onedrive Folders and files not deleting in File Explorer: The one drive on my PC always showing uploading files around 205 MB in administrator account but it will stuck to uploading around 25 MB and then again starts from around 10 MB and will again go to around 25 or 27 MB and will continue doing this. There are files in the...
  10. File Explorer won't load folders.

File Explorer won't load folders.: Since yesterday the File Explorer on Windows 10 doesn't the folders at all and when it does it it is REALLY slow. I restarted my computer and sometimes the issue was solved but then it came back....