Windows 10: (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]

Discus and support (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 because it felt its structure was being held together with ropes and ducttape. After a fresh reiteration of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mafkaas3000, Oct 20, 2018.

1. (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]

I just did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 because it felt its structure was being held together with ropes and ducttape.

After a fresh reiteration of Windows it feels butter smooth again.

Reinstalling Forza Horizon 4 again was a pain in the smoink as apparently the Store can't detect older files. In fact, the Store app just decided to wipe the folder the data it was in and started to download those same files again!

After that pain was done I wanted to get back in again but then this error came around saying I am not able to sign into Xbox Live currently and should try again later. Around 24 hours later it still says the same thing.

Also you can press the error code as the window clearly states: "If it still doesn't work, we have a few suggestions which might fix your problem.". But when I press the error code I get to a page which tells me the error code doesn't even exists! Well done, Microsoft...

I can't contact Microsoft because it's the weekends right now and having searched on the web a bit a few other people had this problem (not just in FH4) and Microsoft couldn't fix it. Or at least they didn't finish the topic to show the answer at least.

I can log in here and on the Xbox application on Windows itself, just not on the game. So, what now?

:)

mafkaas3000, Oct 20, 2018

2. Xbox Live on Win10[64] - Cannot login, code 0x80070520

I just reinstalled Win10[64] from scratch a few days ago (to fix a different issue) and cannot log in using the Microsoft Store or Xbox App, receiving the code 0x80070520.

I have tried the following:

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard and type Services in the search box.
    • Once the Services window opens, scroll down and look for Xbox Live Auth Manager, Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.
    • You have to repeat the steps on each service. Right-click on each service and click Properties.
    • Make sure that the Startup type is set to Automatic.
    • If the Service status is stopped, click on Start.
    • Click OK to save the settings.

Checked the Date, Time and Daylight Savings settings and made sure they were all on automatic.

1. Click the Start button.

2. Go to Settings.

3. Select Update & Security > Troubleshoot.

4. Select Windows Store Apps under Find and fix other problems.

5. Click Run the troubleshooter.

6. If prompted, click Yes or enter the administrator password.

7. Follow the on-screen instruction.

I have used the "Reset" Button for Xbox Live and Xbox App.

My Xbox version is 39.39.21002.00000

I have gone into the update options and made sure everything is set to auto-update.

AndaleTheGreat, Oct 20, 2018
  3. Stun127 Win User
    xbox gold and live

I have a GOLD subscription and my son is listed as a family member. Yet when he is on the xbox he is not a gold customer and does;t seem to have access to xbox live. any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Stun127, Oct 20, 2018
  4. (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]

Xbox live will not login on Windows 10

Today when I tried to login to my Xbox live game, Age of empires Castle siege, I could not login. Again Tell me the server was down. To check if this is really the case, I tried to login to the Xbox App on Windows 10. It would not login either. Does anyone
    know how I can get Xbox to login? I really need to be able to log into Xbox live. I reinstalled Xbox live, but it still would not login. There is either something wrong with Xbox or Xbox on my Windows 10 laptop. Please help me fix this. Thanks.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

William Kochevar, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

(FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]

1. (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520] - Similar Threads - FH4 Can't login

2. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  3. XBOX Live on PC - can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX Live on PC - can't login: Hello, my son has had a xbox live account on his PC for a month now and never had any issues until recently. Now when he attempts to login to his account he gets the following prompts: Because you're accessing sensitive info, we'll send a code to *** Email address is removed...
  4. fh4 xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4 xbox: ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-xbox-%EB%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4%EB%B8%8C/6efca8b1-2f25-459f-8368-f0c04e611500
  5. FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FH4 Syncing data Xbox to PC: i bought forza horizon 4 for my laptop at christmas and i have been trying to sync the data from my xbox to my pc since then not continuously obviously and its sat for hours at a time and it's stayed on 0%. ive played the game since 2019 on my xbox and i would hate to lose my...
  6. Cannot log into microsoft store or xbox live 0x80070520

Cannot log into microsoft store or xbox live 0x80070520: I've had this issue for over a year and have tried everything to fix it and have now given up. I am unable to log into the store app with it saying we are unable to connect you at this time and cannot log into the xbox console companion as it gives me the error code...
  7. Xbox Live PC cannot login

Xbox Live PC cannot login: Downloaded Forza Horizon 4 Demo from MS Store to try it before buying gamepass, but it said I was not loged in. Confused I downloaded the xbox live app to sign in, but when I click on the sign in button, a blank windows just pops up and disappears, tried to run Forza again...
  8. 0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.

0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.: So it's been a long time since i've used xbox, but i wanted to play sea of thieves, which i had bought and played a lot around when it came out. However, i went to play and was told i cannot sign in. When i open the Xbox app, it says: "We couldnt sign you in to xbox live....
  9. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live on Windows 10

Cannot sign in to Xbox Live on Windows 10: So it's been a long time since i've used xbox, but i wanted to play sea of thieves, which i had bought and played a lot around when it came out. However, i went to play and was told i cannot sign in. When i open the Xbox app, it says: "We couldnt sign you in to xbox live....
  10. Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code 0x80070520 when signing into Store and/or XBox Live games: Following various problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection and Microsoft Ultimate Word Games I performed a clean install of Windows 10 Pro X64. For a while everything worked well and then I started getting error code 0x80070520 when trying to sign into the store or the...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant login xbox app 80070520

2. how to reinstall xbox live

3. how to reinstall xbox live auth manager

4. cant re install fh4 on ppc,
  5. xbox pc sign in 0x80070520,
  6. 0x80070520 xbix live