Windows 10: Family screen time and content filtering suddenly stopped working

Discus and support Family screen time and content filtering suddenly stopped working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My 11 years old son has a Win11 desktop computer. There are my admin account and his account on the computer. I use Microsoft Family app on Android... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Antti 99222543, Oct 1, 2024 at 11:28 AM.

1. Family screen time and content filtering suddenly stopped working

My 11 years old son has a Win11 desktop computer. There are my admin account and his account on the computer. I use Microsoft Family app on Android phone to set limits and it has been working fine for months since the fresh install of Windows 11.The problemsA week ago screen time statistics started to show 0min all the time regardless of my son using his account or not. There are still time limits enforced, but changing them from week schedule sometimes works, sometimes not. Mostly not. Asking for extra time and answering it via Android notification works. As a curious sidenote, at the same

:)

Antti 99222543, Oct 1, 2024 at 11:28 AM
Thema:

Family screen time and content filtering suddenly stopped working

1. Family screen time and content filtering suddenly stopped working - Similar Threads - Family screen content

2. Family screen time and content filtering suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family screen time and content filtering suddenly stopped working: My 11 years old son has a Win11 desktop computer. There are my admin account and his account on the computer. I use Microsoft Family app on Android phone to set limits and it has been working fine for months since the fresh install of Windows 11.The problemsA week ago screen...
  3. Family Safety screen time suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety screen time suddenly not working: Hi, This afternoon we are having issues with the screen time request mechanism on Family Safety. My daughter can send requests from the PC and we are receiving the requests. However, when we approve them, nothing happens and the PC remains locked. We have tried turning off...
  4. Family Safety screen time suddenly not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety screen time suddenly not working: Hi, This afternoon we are having issues with the screen time request mechanism on Family Safety. My daughter can send requests from the PC and we are receiving the requests. However, when we approve them, nothing happens and the PC remains locked. We have tried turning off...
  5. Why has the screen time tool in family safety suddenly stopped working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has the screen time tool in family safety suddenly stopped working?: The screen time tool in the family Safety account suddenly stopped working. Now when my son sends a message to request more time and I accept it and choose the amount of time it says that I have approved the request but he is still locked out. I have tried to change the...
  6. Why has the screen time tool in family safety suddenly stopped working?

Why has the screen time tool in family safety suddenly stopped working?: The screen time tool in the family Safety account suddenly stopped working. Now when my son sends a message to request more time and I accept it and choose the amount of time it says that I have approved the request but he is still locked out. I have tried to change the...
  7. Family safety content filtering

Family safety content filtering: We have a family safety account for our computers. Does the content filtering work for all browsers firefox, librewolf? Will inappropriate searches be flagged in all these browsers?...
  8. Family safety content filtering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety content filtering: We have a family safety account for our computers. Does the content filtering work for all browsers firefox, librewolf? Will inappropriate searches be flagged in all these browsers?...
  9. Win 10 family group content filter not working not blocking websites

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 family group content filter not working not blocking websites: I'm using family group content filter on win 10. However the content filter is not working properly on my kid's computer. I guess it's because I didn't input the url correctly. for example, after I put 'youtube.com' in the box and click the 'add' button under the 'block'...
  10. My Family Content Filtering wildcards not working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My Family Content Filtering wildcards not working: I am trying to whitelist a number of *.domainname.uk addresses and your system is not accepting them!! With the useful error message 'Something went wrong, try again later' Why do you not make something like this more simple, so that people can just get things done.......