Windows 10: Family safety error message

Discus and support Family safety error message in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When my child asks for permission to buy an app on family safety, it seems to be going through, but then at the end it says "An error occurred. Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ali Reardon, Oct 4, 2023.

1. Family safety error message

When my child asks for permission to buy an app on family safety, it seems to be going through, but then at the end it says "An error occurred. Please try again later." The app doesn't then download, but in the Microsoft Store it says we own it. I then can't find a way to download it as the download button has disappeared. I therefore can't get any apps to download

:)

Ali Reardon, Oct 4, 2023

2. Family Safety - add device to child profile

Since this is the case and you have ensured the settings are correctly setup in family Safety, we suggest that you sign in using your main account and remove you child's account from Family Safety list. (Refer to the image below for reference.)

Family safety error message 7618e897-2574-4517-80ca-0ef18325dda6.png

After completing the steps, attempt to use the email address of your child to login to the computer and see if the same error message still shows up. If the error no longer shows up, we suggest that you attempt to add the account back then to Family safety.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Oct 4, 2023
  3. C Bader Win User
    Family Safety error message 803D0010

I want to disable Family Safety or get rid of it. It gives me an error message of 803D0010 and I can't get the program to go away.

Original title: Family Safety

C Bader, Oct 4, 2023
  4. Family safety error message

MICROSOFT FAMILY SAFETY ERROR MESSAGE REPEATEDLY

Provide the following information:

• If you have another child account in the family safety, then are you facing any issues with the other child account?
    • Have you made any changes to the family safety account prior to the issue?
    If possible, you can try a different device on how to manage or modify the family settings of your account to isolate this issue.

Gina_on_the_thread, Oct 4, 2023
Thema:

Family safety error message

1. Family safety error message - Similar Threads - Family safety error

2. Family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety: I’m convinced there is a second family safety account for my son blocking games we left the platform for the one I can see. Is there a way to dig deeper and see if there is another account associated with his email i...
  3. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  4. Family safety

Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  5. Family safety error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety error message: When my child asks for permission to buy an app on family safety, it seems to be going through, but then at the end it says "An error occurred. Please try again later." The app doesn't then download, but in the Microsoft Store it says we own it. I then can't find a way to...
  6. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I have just set up my daughter's computer and would like to add the family sharing app. The app is not finding her device. Why is this? Did i need to set up her computer with her own account...
  7. Microsoft Family Safety Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety Error: Hello, today I needed to give my son more computer time to complete his school work. However, either through the mobile application or via the web, the parental control settings site shows me an error.TraceID: 3XnBcP8BAEOYrDSq.13.83Regards....
  8. Microsoft Family Safety Error

Microsoft Family Safety Error: Hello, today I needed to give my son more computer time to complete his school work. However, either through the mobile application or via the web, the parental control settings site shows me an error.TraceID: 3XnBcP8BAEOYrDSq.13.83Regards....
  9. Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety: Hi there,I am a little puzzled with the Family Settings for Edge, on my own profile, I can use the Cog in Edge for customizing the main page layout, for example removing quick links, content, image/video background, etc...I have enabled Family Safety in our kid profile, so...
  10. Family Safety.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety.: I just got my daughter a laptop and added her to my family on Microsoft. How do I change the names of the computers on my account so I can set time limits on just her computer and not mine? The names currently associated with the computers are a bunch of letters and numbers...