Windows 10: family protection

Discus and support family protection in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi i am faceing a proplem with my computer i try to down load apps and the computer ask allways for permission from family this coputer belong to my... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by menorah gifts, Feb 16, 2024.

1. family protection

hi i am faceing a proplem with my computer i try to down load apps and the computer ask allways for permission from family this coputer belong to my company and i am adult enough

:)

menorah gifts, Feb 16, 2024

2. how do i remove microsoft family protection?

We appreciate your response. To further troubleshoot your concern with Microsoft Family Protection, we suggest that you disable the Family Safety feature using Command Prompt. To do so, Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key+ X, then click on Command Prompt (Admin). If ymanually
      ou are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Yes.
    • In the Command Prompt window, enter these commands:
    schtasks /Change /TN "Microsoft\Windows\Shell\FamilySafetyMonitor" /Disable

schtasks /Change /TN "Microsoft\Windows\Shell\FamilySafetyRefresh" /Disable

3. Restart your PC.

If assistance is needed, further we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Feb 16, 2024
  3. Unable to block youtube using family safety

Hi,

Thank you for updating with the status of the issue and apologies for the delay in responding.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Remove and try to re-add the site in the block list and check.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Feb 16, 2024
  4. Geethu B Win User

family protection

Unable to filter the entire website under Family Safety

Hi Raj,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with filtering websites in Family Safety.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect Family Safety settings.

• Web filtering is not setup correctly.
    Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to refer the article and check if you have setup web filtering correctly or not.

How do I prevent my child from seeing certain websites or chatting online?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...afety-child-kid-protect-filter-sites-chat-faq

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to refresh Family Safety filter and check if it helps.

How do I refresh the Family Safety Filter?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-live/family-safety-filter-faq

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Feb 16, 2024
Thema:

family protection

1. family protection - Similar Threads - family protection

2. Problems converting from an office version of 365 to a home family plan version of 365

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problems converting from an office version of 365 to a home family plan version of 365: I have a company laptop with the full suite of licenses for all of Office 365. I recently retired, and the company let me keep the laptop because I will occasionally do some work for them, but I lost the company Office 365 license. My wife has her own personal laptop and a...
  3. family protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    family protection: hi i am faceing a proplem with my computer i try to down load apps and the computer ask allways for permission from family this coputer belong to my company and i am adult enough...
  4. family protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    family protection: hi i am faceing a proplem with my computer i try to down load apps and the computer ask allways for permission from family this coputer belong to my company and i am adult enough...
  5. Family protect being blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family protect being blocked: Family Protect is being blocked by the firewall on my network, I cannot see screen time on my network. When on another network without the firewall it updates and works fine so it's working fine on the laptops and account itself. I need to know what needs to be allowed on my...
  6. Family protect being blocked

Family protect being blocked: Family Protect is being blocked by the firewall on my network, I cannot see screen time on my network. When on another network without the firewall it updates and works fine so it's working fine on the laptops and account itself. I need to know what needs to be allowed on my...
  7. How Do I REMOVE Microsoft Family Protection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I REMOVE Microsoft Family Protection?: I recently got a pop up asking me to install Family Safety on my computer. Even though I am the only one accessing my computer, I thought it would be another level of security on my computer. After answering all the technical questions, It set up within my Microsoft account....
  8. How Do I REMOVE Microsoft Family Protection?

How Do I REMOVE Microsoft Family Protection?: I recently got a pop up asking me to install Family Safety on my computer. Even though I am the only one accessing my computer, I thought it would be another level of security on my computer. After answering all the technical questions, It set up within my Microsoft account....
  9. date of birth / family child protection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    date of birth / family child protection: hi, I set the date of birth with appropriate protection scheme, the day has come and my child could swith off the protection and screen activity monitoring, the question is how to disable it in the child personal info whe she or he log in in order to get restrictions kept ?...
  10. Google toughening approach to protect families on YouTube

in Windows 10 News
    Google toughening approach to protect families on YouTube: In recent months, we've noticed a growing trend around content on YouTube that attempts to pass as family-friendly, but is clearly not. While some of these videos may be suitable for adults, others are completely unacceptable, so we are working to remove them from YouTube....