Windows 10: FAILD SIGN-IN ATTEMPT.

Discus and support FAILD SIGN-IN ATTEMPT. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello , i am vincent, i tried to log in my laptop and it block. now I can't access my account unless using another laptop. I am getting this sign-in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vincent Toniok, Oct 6, 2024 at 9:02 AM.

1. FAILD SIGN-IN ATTEMPT.

hello , i am vincent, i tried to log in my laptop and it block. now I can't access my account unless using another laptop. I am getting this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdown. Use a different sign-in option or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again. and a challenge phrase of A1B3C3. I have tried all but not successful. kindly help me.

:)

Vincent Toniok, Oct 6, 2024 at 9:02 AM

2. alerts for attempted sign in

Thank you very much for reaching out! As an Independent Advisor and fellow Microsoft user, I'm more than happy to assist you.

Below are the steps to enable alerts for sign-in attempts on your account. Please feel free to let me know if you encounter any difficulties while following them:

1. Download and Install the Microsoft Authenticator App:
      • Go to the iOS App Store or Google Play Store and download the Microsoft Authenticator app.
    2. Add Your Microsoft Account to the App:
      • Open the app and select "Add account."
      • Choose "Work or school account" or "Personal account" depending on your account type.
      • Follow the on-screen instructions to scan a QR code or enter the code manually.
    3. Enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA):
      • Sign in to your Microsoft account on the web.
      • Navigate to the Security tab and select "Advanced security options" or "Two-step verification" to turn it on.
      • Follow the prompts to link your account with the Microsoft Authenticator app.
    4. Set Up Notifications for Allow/Deny:
      • On the "Additional security verification" page, select "Mobile app" as your preferred method.
      • Choose "Receive notifications for verification" and follow the setup instructions

Once set up, you will receive a notification on your mobile device whenever there is a sign-in attempt. You can then approve or deny the sign-in directly from the notification.

It is advisable to set up multiple verification methods (e.g., both an authenticator app and a phone number) to ensure you can always access your account even if one method is unavailable.

Please feel free to reach out if you require any additional assistance. I'm here to help!

Munkhbayar B., Oct 6, 2024 at 9:05 AM
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

4. FAILD SIGN-IN ATTEMPT.

password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Oct 6, 2024 at 9:05 AM
Thema:

FAILD SIGN-IN ATTEMPT.

1. FAILD SIGN-IN ATTEMPT. - Similar Threads - FAILD SIGN ATTEMPT

2. FAILD SIGN-IN ATTEMPT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FAILD SIGN-IN ATTEMPT.: hello , i am vincent, i tried to log in my laptop and it block. now I can't access my account unless using another laptop. I am getting this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdown. Use a different sign-in option or keep your device...
  3. FAILD SIGN-IN ATTEMPT.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    FAILD SIGN-IN ATTEMPT.: hello , i am vincent, i tried to log in my laptop and it block. now I can't access my account unless using another laptop. I am getting this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdown. Use a different sign-in option or keep your device...
  4. alerts for attempted sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alerts for attempted sign in: I would prefer allow or deny alerts to come through my email and phone when there is an attempted sign in on my accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alerts-for-attempted-sign-in/e76edf7d-7c0f-419a-a7b0-1e36d34fdcd3
  5. alerts for attempted sign in

alerts for attempted sign in: I would prefer allow or deny alerts to come through my email and phone when there is an attempted sign in on my accounts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alerts-for-attempted-sign-in/e76edf7d-7c0f-419a-a7b0-1e36d34fdcd3
  6. Monitor faild to display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor faild to display: Hi , communication problems between GPU and monitor , after BIOS screen monitor gose black screen / time uot, windows loading logo dosen't show , i hear windows login sound and system is totaly functional if i press media player key and play key music starts playing in the...
  7. Monitor faild to display

Monitor faild to display: Hi , communication problems between GPU and monitor , after BIOS screen monitor gose black screen / time uot, windows loading logo dosen't show , i hear windows login sound and system is totaly functional if i press media player key and play key music starts playing in the...
  8. Dump File Creation Faild

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dump File Creation Faild: Yesterday my PC rebooted by his self while I was coding in Visual Studio, I've checked the Event Viewer and seen that the Dump file couldn't be created, Can it be the issue that causes the unexpected crash ? Here's the error from Event Viwer: "Dump file creation failed...
  9. Unsuccessful sign-in attempt

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unsuccessful sign-in attempt: Hello. A few minutes ago I checked my sign-in history, and I was shocked to learn that there had been an unsuccessful sign-in attempt from somewhere in China. I'm not in China, nor have I ever been. The incident happened last week, but I've been able to still sign in to my...
  10. Windows Update KB3105210 faild

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update KB3105210 faild: I have problem with KB3105210 update. It wont instal, four some reason. I have random restartings and update loops. And I trayed to instal KB3105210 manually through Microsoft Update Catalog website. Maybe someone have salution? 29372