Windows 10: Facing issue while installing autocad software

Discus and support Facing issue while installing autocad software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear Sir/Ma'am,We are facing issue while installing autodesk autocad software.Error 1612 is generating and asking for .msi file to install.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Utkarsh Patidar, Jun 15, 2022.

1. Facing issue while installing autocad software

Dear Sir/Ma'am,We are facing issue while installing autodesk autocad software.Error 1612 is generating and asking for .msi file to install.

:)

Utkarsh Patidar, Jun 15, 2022

2. Failing to Install AutoCAD 2010

Hi,

Thank you for updating on the status and providing detailed information regarding the issue. Apologize for the delay in response.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

1. Are you logged in as an administrator?

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

1. Click on Start, type Control Panel and press Enter.

2. Under Programs, click on Uninstall A Program.

3. Check if AutoCAD is Listed in the list. If listed, then select the application and click on Uninstall.

4. After the application is uninstalled, try to install it again and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert with necessary information and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Windows 10 and AutoCAD products

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Yes, AutoCAD is working fine in Windows 10 so far.

If you face any issue while installing, I suggest you to install the setup in compatibility mode and check if it helps. Make sure that you run the setup files as an administrator. Right click Setup and click Run as administrator.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the set up file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.

• Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode box.

• Tap or click the drop down box and select a previous Operating System, then tap or click OK.
    Hope this information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Jun 15, 2022
  4. Facing issue while installing autocad software

Can not Install AutoCAD 2016 at window 10

Hi Emil Lau,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community.

Before we start troubleshooting the issue, we would like to know the make and model of your computer.

I suggest you to check the system requirement to install AutoCAD 2016 on your computer. However, you may need AutoCAD 2016 service pack 1 to install the software on Windows 10 computer.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/supp...les/System-requirements-for-AutoCAD-2016.html

Also, I suggest you to contact the AutoCAD software developer team and check. As team over there can assist you better in resolving the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

Facing issue while installing autocad software

1. Facing issue while installing autocad software - Similar Threads - Facing issue while

2. Facing issue in installation of classroom management software in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facing issue in installation of classroom management software in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I am facing an issue while installing classroom management software on my Windows 11 device. I have tried to install it multiple times, but it keeps failing. I have checked the system requirements, and my device meets all the necessary requirements. I am not...
  3. Facing issue in installation of classroom management software in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing issue in installation of classroom management software in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I am facing an issue while installing classroom management software on my Windows 11 device. I have tried to install it multiple times, but it keeps failing. I have checked the system requirements, and my device meets all the necessary requirements. I am not...
  4. Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...: I'm tried to install and download Simplified and Traditional Chinese language and encountered the following issues. Do revert if you have any advise. Thanks1. Simplified Chinese language downloading hanging in downloading process for hours2. Traditional Chinese language...
  5. Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...

Issues facing while installing and downloading the Traditional and Simplified Chinese...: I'm tried to install and download Simplified and Traditional Chinese language and encountered the following issues. Do revert if you have any advise. Thanks1. Simplified Chinese language downloading hanging in downloading process for hours2. Traditional Chinese language...
  6. Error While Installing Software

Error While Installing Software: Error creating registry key;HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Microsoft Windows CurrentVersion RunRegCreateKeyEx failed;code 5.Access is denied.Click Retry to try again,Ignore to proceed anyway,or abort to cancel installation....
  7. Facing issue while installing autocad software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing issue while installing autocad software: Dear Sir/Ma'am,We are facing issue while installing autodesk autocad software.Error 1612 is generating and asking for .msi file to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-issue-while-installing-autocad-software/3ddc5379-b71d-4310-8ed8-37e952228fb6
  8. Facing issue while installing autocad software

Facing issue while installing autocad software: Dear Sir/Ma'am,We are facing issue while installing autodesk autocad software.Error 1612 is generating and asking for .msi file to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-issue-while-installing-autocad-software/3ddc5379-b71d-4310-8ed8-37e952228fb6
  9. facing an issue while installing printer on mac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    facing an issue while installing printer on mac: facing an issue while installing canon printer on mac is there anybody who knows How to install canon printer on mac https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facing-an-issue-while-installing-printer-on-mac/578d8d2e-0de4-4c67-94f5-be1caeb97a5d
  10. facing apps installing issue

facing apps installing issue: Hi sir....I'm facing a problem with my windows phone store while I tried to download Uc browser and true caller apps from store in the end it's shows Attention required,try again while Installing....& shows a Msg(May be this error code help you 80073cf)....i tried everything...