Windows 10: Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

Discus and support Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by diaz79, Apr 9, 2024.

1. diaz79 Win User

Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable Device ID 619BB7EE-DA2D-45E8-9DF9-C852EF0B194E Product ID 00326-10000-00000-AA094 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 11 Home Version 23H2 Installed on ‎5/‎15/‎2023 OS build 22631.3374 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0

:)

diaz79, Apr 9, 2024

2. facial recognition

Hello,

Facial Recognition was developed as part of the new security features of Windows 10. We would like to confirm if you are
    trying to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello or for the
    Windows 10 Camera app?

If you are requesting to turn off the Facial Recognition feature for Windows Hello, you can follow these steps:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Click Sign-in options.
    • Under Picture password, click Remove.

However, we have yet to include the option to turn off Facial Recognition feature in Windows 10 Camera app. We suggest that you
    submit a suggestion to our Feedback Hub. Your feedback helps us continually improve your experience with our products. To submit a feedback, follow the instruction below:

• Open the Windows 10 Camera app.
    • Click the Gear icon located at the upper right corner of the screen.
    • Scroll down, click Send Feedback.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 9, 2024
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Apr 9, 2024
  4. Makeineer Win User

[LTSC] Windows Hello Facial Recognition - Installation OR Repair

(LTSC 2021; 21H2 - 19044, 1949) Hello Tech Community, Recently, I discovered that Windows Hello Facial Recognition is either disabled or removed from Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 (21H2), and after a skim of the archives, could not find any method to install Windows Hello to these devices. Q: Are/Is the device(s) in question compatible with Windows Hello Facial Recognition? A: They are by the OEM, claiming that an IR module is specifically installed in each unit with compatibility guaranteed. Q: Are/Is the device(s) in question using the correct Windows Hello Facial Recognition-compatible driver? A: The drivers have been installed in full, and Windows prompts users to set up Windows Hello Facial Recognition rather than reporting that no compatible device is installed. Q: Are/Is the device(s) in question affected by any OEM/user modifications which could inhibit Windows Hello's ability to function properly? A: Microsoft Edge has been uninstalled (using the built-in uninstaller bundled with LTSC 2021) from the device(s), however no non-standard (including Enterprise-specific) settings/programs have been altered outside of that. Q: What issue is occurring when attempting to configure Windows Hello Facial Recognition on the device(s)? A: The introduction to Windows Hello Facial Recognition simply force-stops/crashes when Get Started is pressed, as if an application is not present. This may also be a missing Universal Windows Program (.uwp), as no other UWPs are present in this install, as far as I'm aware. My question to you: Is it possible to install or repair Windows Hello (the combined package, preferably) to this installation of Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC? Thank you,

Makeineer, Apr 9, 2024
Thema:

1. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load. - Similar Threads - Facial Recognition hello

2. Windows Hello Facial Recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition: HiI'm on Windows 11Windows Hello Facial Recognition Work.I use Windows Hello Facial Recognition for Login AND Passkeys.But there is a big security issue!If i die, anybody/family can scan my face to unlock my Windows Session, and access to all my datas.That i don't want!What i...
  3. Windows Hello Facial Recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition: HiI'm on Windows 11Windows Hello Facial Recognition Work.I use Windows Hello Facial Recognition for Login AND Passkeys.But there is a big security issue!If i die, anybody/family can scan my face to unlock my Windows Session, and access to all my datas.That i don't want!What i...
  4. Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.

Facial Recognition windows hello software device failing to load.: Its now happened with 2 different windows hello cameras. the software for facial recognition is not loading correctly. i have uninstalled many times and rebooted. Device name MyHome Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 8-Core Processor 4.20 GHz Installed RAM 64.0 GB 63.1 GB usable...
  5. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  6. Facial Recognition Windows Hello

Facial Recognition Windows Hello: I can't setup facial recognition in my Mi Notebook Pro Laptop, it seems "this option is currently unavailable". so how can I setup windows hello in my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facial-recognition-windows-hello/0cb2d4c9-610f-4f15-8505-3152bee55cba
  7. Windows hello facial recognition not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello facial recognition not working.: Hi,My windows hello facial recognition stopped working. I have microsoft surface laptop studio with windows 11. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-facial-recognition-not-working/60730d65-35ba-4831-9546-9def5f8311ce
  8. Windows Hello Facial Recognition Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition Not Working: I am using a Windows 11 PC which is expected to have Windows Hello Face working. Although I am facing this issue. Kindly help.Thanks,Rayan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-facial-recognition-not-working/55e34bb5-351a-4349-a8e6-25cc50e3c51f
  9. Windows Hello Facial Recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Facial Recognition: Its been 5 months since I bought my pc. I always update it when updates are available but Windows Hello Face is always unavailable. Can this issue be solved??...
  10. Software/hardware requirements for Windows Hello Facial recognition

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Software/hardware requirements for Windows Hello Facial recognition: Hi, I am considering develop an security software so that a user can use facial recognition to login in. To my knowledge, it would be a Windows Hello solution(https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-hello). However, I was wondering: 1. Can we use common...