Windows 10: Extra help analyzing Minidump after crash

Discus and support Extra help analyzing Minidump after crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've used WinDbg to sort of get an idea for why my pc crashed, I don't remember the code but it did crash again today except no BSOD just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Taylor Moreland, Jul 22, 2024.

1. Extra help analyzing Minidump after crash

Hi, I've used WinDbg to sort of get an idea for why my pc crashed, I don't remember the code but it did crash again today except no BSOD just stuttering, freezing on audio into a restart.I'll paste the minidump and the previous crash's minidumps for clarity, and hopefully I can get to the bottom of this!I've already run memtest and driver verifiernot a fun process with no issues, same with malware scans and sfc /scannow.Just hoping someone a little more tech advanced can point me in a better direction, here's hoping!Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidumps\072224-16312-01.dmp]Mini Kernel Du

:)

Taylor Moreland, Jul 22, 2024

2. Minidump Analyzer

Hello

My laptop recently crashed and i would like to have my minidump file analyzed to know why.

Thank you

GHIWA E. AKL ABI JAOUDE, Jul 22, 2024
  3. anttii Win User
    Help needed at analyzing minidump after crash

Hello,

I have been getting all kinds of bluescreens and crashes lately and I decided to run driver verifier today. As soon as I booted into windows, my computer crashed and I got the driver verifier bluescreen. The following link should have the minidump and msinfo
    files and I would appreciate if someone with better abilities could try to analyze it. Thanks in advance.

Microsoft OneDrive

anttii, Jul 22, 2024
  4. Extra help analyzing Minidump after crash

Help analyze MiniDump

Hi,

can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop.

I have the file , where can i upload it?

thank you

jef.pandez, Jul 22, 2024
Thema:

Extra help analyzing Minidump after crash

1. Extra help analyzing Minidump after crash - Similar Threads - Extra help analyzing

2. Extra help analyzing Minidump after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extra help analyzing Minidump after crash: Hi, I've used WinDbg to sort of get an idea for why my pc crashed, I don't remember the code but it did crash again today except no BSOD just stuttering, freezing on audio into a restart.I'll paste the minidump and the previous crash's minidumps for clarity, and hopefully I...
  3. Extra help analyzing Minidump after crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extra help analyzing Minidump after crash: Hi, I've used WinDbg to sort of get an idea for why my pc crashed, I don't remember the code but it did crash again today except no BSOD just stuttering, freezing on audio into a restart.I'll paste the minidump and the previous crash's minidumps for clarity, and hopefully I...
  4. Need Help Analyzing MiniDump from PC Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Analyzing MiniDump from PC Crash: Hey Guys, I've recently had a few issues with my GPU/Nvidia drivers crashing my computer via a black screen. Usually my crashes are related to dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, nvlddmkm.sys and show themselves as a purely black screen that imitates my GPU being unplugged cycles...
  5. Need Help Analyzing MiniDump from PC Crash

Need Help Analyzing MiniDump from PC Crash: Hey Guys, I've recently had a few issues with my GPU/Nvidia drivers crashing my computer via a black screen. Usually my crashes are related to dxgkrnl.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, nvlddmkm.sys and show themselves as a purely black screen that imitates my GPU being unplugged cycles...
  6. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  7. Help Analyzing a minidump file?

Help Analyzing a minidump file?: I was playing overwatch when everything froze. After about 10s the screen kinda went red then immediately after the computer restarted.Here is the dump analyze output:4: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** **...
  8. Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash: Today I was casually on Amazon Prime Video when my laptop completely froze up with audio glitches, I was unable to get it to respond until I force shut it down and restarted, and when I checked the crash dumps, this came up:Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your...
  9. Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash

Need help analyzing a minidump file for a strange crash: Today I was casually on Amazon Prime Video when my laptop completely froze up with audio glitches, I was unable to get it to respond until I force shut it down and restarted, and when I checked the crash dumps, this came up:Crash Dump Analysis Crash dumps are enabled on your...
  10. Help analyze MiniDump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help analyze MiniDump: Hi, can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop. I have the file , where can i upload it? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-analyze-minidump/f4c1488a-f89a-4b4a-b251-6a37528c5357