Windows 10: Export Intune Policies with details-

Discus and support Export Intune Policies with details- in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted to fetch below Intune reports with the details as mentioned in attached screenshot-W-Fi ProfilesTrusteed CertificatesSCEP CertificatesVPN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MK_Tech_Architect, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Export Intune Policies with details-

I wanted to fetch below Intune reports with the details as mentioned in attached screenshot-W-Fi ProfilesTrusteed CertificatesSCEP CertificatesVPN ProfilesDevice RestrictionsCompliance ProfilesApp Config. Profiles----------How can we achieve that ? help me with details.

:)

MK_Tech_Architect, Apr 27, 2022

2. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Apr 27, 2022
  3. INTUNE -

Hi All,

We are moving towards the modern management and deploying apps via INTUNE and i have a request to create an Applocker policy to disable %SYSTEM32%\Windows\PowerShell\* for all users and exclude administrators.

Question is if i block powershell, will the powershell Win32 apps and script deployed via INTUNE will also be blocked ?

sathyaprakash24, Apr 27, 2022
  4. Export Intune Policies with details-

Enroll certificates via InTune > Group Policy overrides MDM

Hello,

We want to deploy User Certificates via Intune. Our certification authority is active, the template is ready for issuing and a profile configuration is created.

But the enrolment failed. The error in Intune is "Group Policy overrides MDM".

The computer is not domain joined, did not receive any GPO's. The root certificate is deployed via Intune as well and is working fine.

Error messages are very difficult to find.

did any of you had any experience with this issue or with deploying certificates with Intune?

Thank you in advance for your answers!

With kind regards,

Mark Klerkx

MarkKlerkx, Apr 27, 2022
Thema:

Export Intune Policies with details-

1. Export Intune Policies with details- - Similar Threads - Export Intune Policies

2. Intune Compliance Policy Preview?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Compliance Policy Preview?: Presuming I've onboarded a device to Intune, but haven't bound it to a compliance policy yet, is there a way to preview the device's compliance applicable settings through the Intune portal?Here's the scenario: We're going onboarding devices, some are BYOD, some are not and...
  3. Intune Compliance Policy Preview?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Compliance Policy Preview?: Presuming I've onboarded a device to Intune, but haven't bound it to a compliance policy yet, is there a way to preview the device's compliance applicable settings through the Intune portal?Here's the scenario: We're going onboarding devices, some are BYOD, some are not and...
  4. How to disable a scheduled Reboot policy on intune?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable a scheduled Reboot policy on intune?: I created a custom OMA-URI Settings withOMA-URI: ./Vendor/MSFT/Reboot/Schedule/DailyRecurrentString: 12/26/2023 4:00:00 AMAfter few days I deleted the policy using the 3 dot delete action. but It will still require all computers to reboot everyday.here is the steps I have...
  5. How to disable a scheduled Reboot policy on intune?

How to disable a scheduled Reboot policy on intune?: I created a custom OMA-URI Settings withOMA-URI: ./Vendor/MSFT/Reboot/Schedule/DailyRecurrentString: 12/26/2023 4:00:00 AMAfter few days I deleted the policy using the 3 dot delete action. but It will still require all computers to reboot everyday.here is the steps I have...
  6. Allowing a blocked app from Intune policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allowing a blocked app from Intune policy: Hi Everyone,Looking for some help. We are working with a company to help roll our Autopilot. There was some disagreement on what should be blocked. At one point Chrome was blocked. Unfortunately, this block was put in before I could remove some machines from the testing group...
  7. Allowing a blocked app from Intune policy

Allowing a blocked app from Intune policy: Hi Everyone,Looking for some help. We are working with a company to help roll our Autopilot. There was some disagreement on what should be blocked. At one point Chrome was blocked. Unfortunately, this block was put in before I could remove some machines from the testing group...
  8. Allowing a blocked app from Intune policy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. How to export all hardware hashes from Intune?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to export all hardware hashes from Intune?: Hi All, We have grown by acquisition and will need to export all hardware hashes from one tenant to another. I have seen some old reddit threads about using powershell and JSON but hoping someone here has some more resource and maybe a newer way of achieving such a thing?...
  10. Export Intune Policies with details-

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Export Intune Policies with details-: I wanted to fetch below Intune reports with the details as mentioned in attached screenshot-W-Fi ProfilesTrusteed CertificatesSCEP CertificatesVPN ProfilesDevice RestrictionsCompliance ProfilesApp Config. Profiles----------How can we achieve that ? help me with details....