Windows 10: Expired certificate

Discus and support Expired certificate in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This keeps poping up."msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to extensionwebstorebase.edgesv.net."This is vey... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlanPugh1, Dec 12, 2021.

1. AlanPugh1 Win User

Expired certificate

This keeps poping up."msedge.exe attempted to establish a connection relying on an expired certificate to extensionwebstorebase.edgesv.net."This is vey annoying, when are you going to renew the certificate ?

:)

AlanPugh1, Dec 12, 2021
  2. Lmgpl Win User

Expired certificate

When trying to update a Nokia N95 I am getting the message "Expired Certificate" after the step Install MMS Sync.

On the computer it is saying installation complete?

Is the installation complete or is the expired certificate a problem?

Lmgpl, Dec 12, 2021
  3. Johnny.ts Win User
    Unknown certificate expires every week

Hi,

• Where exactly you get this error “Unknown certificate expires”? at the taskbar besides the clock
    • Is your system connected to the Domain? Yes, but this only happes to 4 pcs, the rest 3.000 are working fine.

I followed your suggestion and posted the question at technet forums.

Unknown certificate expires every week

Johnny.ts, Dec 12, 2021
  4. Le Boule Win User

Expired certificate

Expired Microsoft Timestamp Root Certificate

Suggest you try the Technet Forum if you need assistance with a server issue.

Technet forums

Regards...

Le Boule, Dec 12, 2021
Thema:

Expired certificate

1. Expired certificate - Similar Threads - Expired certificate

2. There are several expired certificate son my windows 10 hp. what do i do? i have serious...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are several expired certificate son my windows 10 hp. what do i do? i have serious...: There are several expired certificate son my windows 10 hp. what do i do? i have serious security issues and even have been enrolled in AZURE against my knowledge...
  3. There are several expired certificate son my windows 10 hp. what do i do? i have serious...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are several expired certificate son my windows 10 hp. what do i do? i have serious...: There are several expired certificate son my windows 10 hp. what do i do? i have serious security issues and even have been enrolled in AZURE against my knowledge...
  4. There are several expired certificate son my windows 10 hp. what do i do? i have serious...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. The update certification has expired. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The update certification has expired. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are...: how can i fix this.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-update-certification-has-expired-make-sure/43614f3f-0593-4709-b11d-3d24b735bfdc
  6. The update certification has expired. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are...

The update certification has expired. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are...: how can i fix this.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-update-certification-has-expired-make-sure/43614f3f-0593-4709-b11d-3d24b735bfdc
  7. The update certification has expired. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The update certification has expired. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are...: The update certification has expired. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are correct and we'll try to install the update later....
  8. The update certification has expired. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are...

The update certification has expired. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are...: The update certification has expired. Make sure your date, time, and time zone settings are correct and we'll try to install the update later....
  9. Recurring Certificate Expiration Issue for `taskhostw.exe` Right After Fresh Windows Install

Recurring Certificate Expiration Issue for `taskhostw.exe` Right After Fresh Windows Install: Hello Microsoft Community,I am experiencing a recurring issue with expired certificates for `taskhostw.exe` on my Windows 10 PC. I am just noticing the problem now but can see it started just two days after I performed a fresh installation of Windows, and in that time 1 year...
  10. Recurring Certificate Expiration Issue for `taskhostw.exe` Right After Fresh Windows Install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recurring Certificate Expiration Issue for `taskhostw.exe` Right After Fresh Windows Install: Hello Microsoft Community,I am experiencing a recurring issue with expired certificates for `taskhostw.exe` on my Windows 10 PC. I am just noticing the problem now but can see it started just two days after I performed a fresh installation of Windows, and in that time 1 year...