Windows 10: Exe related

Discus and support Exe related in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you tell me what is ztool.exe and will it harm my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Exe related

Can you tell me what is ztool.exe and will it harm my computer

:)

Soumyadeep Ghorui, Jun 2, 2023

2. Cmd related

Some scheduled tasks may have run that caused the Command Prompt windows to pop up. To know the tasks that recently ran on the computer, try the PowerShell method listed on this page → Command Prompt Flashes and Closes Quickly at Startup or Random Intervals

To check your system for malware, follow these steps:

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST64.exe) from the following link:

Download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

(FRST64.exe doesn't remove anything automatically when you click "Scan". Instead, it scans all the launch points, services, and drivers and lists them.)

• Run FRST64.exe and click "Scan".
    • Upload the two logs, namely, FRST.txt and Addition.txt, to your OneDrive and share the link here.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jun 2, 2023
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    rundll32.exe error in windows 10

This is caused by an entry in your Startup processes:

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together to open Task Manager
    • On the Startup Tab look for anything relating to this file (rundll32.exe)
    • If you find something related, select it and click 'Disable'

If you did not find it there:

• Press Windows + R keys together to open the Run Dialog
    • Type msconfig in the run dialog and hit enter
    • Click on the Services Tab of the resulting dialog
    • Check the box marked 'Hide all Microsoft Services'
    • Look for anything relating to this file (rundll32.exe)
    • If you find it, uncheck it
    • Click Apply and Reboot

DaveM121, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Exe related

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

Exe related

1. Exe related - Similar Threads - Exe related

2. Exe related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe related: Can anybody tell me what is sguardsvc64.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/8ca74dac-f9a9-4529-afbd-ee7e61631016
  3. Exe related

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exe related: Can anybody tell me what is sguardsvc64.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/8ca74dac-f9a9-4529-afbd-ee7e61631016
  4. Exe related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe related: Can anybody tell me does ARPPRODUCTION.EXE IS A Part of windows for software installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/8b6bb44c-7788-4b3d-abc2-4d6492d483e4
  5. Exe related

Exe related: Can anybody tell me does ARPPRODUCTION.EXE IS A Part of windows for software installation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-related/8b6bb44c-7788-4b3d-abc2-4d6492d483e4
  6. My windows 8 can't run exe files aven after using regedit. Is it a software related problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 8 can't run exe files aven after using regedit. Is it a software related problem?: Hi.I bought a Windows surface with Windows 8 and reseted it to factory settings. It is connected to my Microsoft account, but I don't seem to be able to run .exe files. I'm trying to install Google Chrome on it but it says "This app can't run on your PC". I tried using...
  7. My windows 8 can't run exe files aven after using regedit. Is it a software related problem?

My windows 8 can't run exe files aven after using regedit. Is it a software related problem?: Hi.I bought a Windows surface with Windows 8 and reseted it to factory settings. It is connected to my Microsoft account, but I don't seem to be able to run .exe files. I'm trying to install Google Chrome on it but it says "This app can't run on your PC". I tried using...
  8. How to fix a Windows Regsitery Key issue related to .exe files after todays Microfoft Update

How to fix a Windows Regsitery Key issue related to .exe files after todays Microfoft Update: After performing a windows update today, upon restart, .exe files would no longer run. It appears to be a registers key error. I confirmed there is no virus present. I am a very advanced user, and can access the command prompt level but I cannot access any programs within...
  9. How to fix a Windows Regsitery Key issue related to .exe files after todays Microfoft Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a Windows Regsitery Key issue related to .exe files after todays Microfoft Update: After performing a windows update today, upon restart, .exe files would no longer run. It appears to be a registers key error. I confirmed there is no virus present. I am a very advanced user, and can access the command prompt level but I cannot access any programs within...
  10. How to fix a Windows Regsitery Key issue related to .exe files after todays Microfoft Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging