Windows 10: exclusions list isn't working

Discus and support exclusions list isn't working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; im trying to add a file to my windows defender exclusions list but its not showing up. no error code or anything.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Miles Petersen, Jan 5, 2024.

1. exclusions list isn't working

im trying to add a file to my windows defender exclusions list but its not showing up. no error code or anything.

:)

Miles Petersen, Jan 5, 2024
Thema:

exclusions list isn't working

1. exclusions list isn't working - Similar Threads - exclusions list isn't

2. Defender not respecting exclusion list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender not respecting exclusion list: I am loading an app from a network drive. The app utilizes thousands of DLLs. MsMpEng is scanning every single one of them making the app unusable.I verified this with Performance analyzer for Microsoft Defender AntivirusLet's say the DLLs live at \\a\b\c\d\bin\\a\b is mapped...
  3. Defender not respecting exclusion list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Defender not respecting exclusion list: I am loading an app from a network drive. The app utilizes thousands of DLLs. MsMpEng is scanning every single one of them making the app unusable.I verified this with Performance analyzer for Microsoft Defender AntivirusLet's say the DLLs live at \\a\b\c\d\bin\\a\b is mapped...
  4. exclusions list isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    exclusions list isn't working: im trying to add a file to my windows defender exclusions list but its not showing up. no error code or anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclusions-list-isnt-working/529006c7-67fd-4239-8de1-58c0497582c2
  5. exclusions list isn't working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exclusions list isn't working: im trying to add a file to my windows defender exclusions list but its not showing up. no error code or anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exclusions-list-isnt-working/529006c7-67fd-4239-8de1-58c0497582c2
  6. Defender Exclusion list problems and bladabini

Defender Exclusion list problems and bladabini: The C:/ directory is in my defender Exclusion list and I cant remove it and defender has also been saying I have bladabini on my device which defender has removed several times a day now but it keeps saying its there and when I go to remove it in the firewall app menu thing...
  7. exclusion list of registry items

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    exclusion list of registry items: I was running the ccleaner registry cleaner, and there was a file that would just not be eliminated. I tried and tried multiple scans and it would not disappear. I highlighted it and saw an option that said "add to exclusion list" . now it doesn't appear in the scan, but is...
  8. Windows Security exclusions list

Windows Security exclusions list: After getting message saying Administrator blocked the execution of a file deemed unsafe, i.e. "D:\setup.exe", which came with my 8 year old Samsung multifunction printer, I added it to the Windows Security exclusions list and ran again. Unfortunately, I get the same...
  9. how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ?

how to add an exclusions-list in mbar ?: Mbar is missing an exclusion-list , I have to exclude the same items it finds , after every scan ! Is it possible to add an exclusions-list to the program ?? 113727
  10. Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List"

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Indexing Options, the "Exclusion List": Windows 10; Build 11082. WHERE is the DATA folder located? I am trying to remove it from the exclusion list. [img] 34751