Windows 10: every time i try to reset my password to my account it say session expired so i need help

Discus and support every time i try to reset my password to my account it say session expired so i need help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i need to get my account back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by btc is kp, Sep 28, 2024 at 4:52 AM.

1. btc is kp Win User

every time i try to reset my password to my account it say session expired so i need help

i need to get my account back

:)

2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

Change or reset your password - Microsoft Support

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

3. Microsoft Account Password Reset

Thanks for the reply, but it does not help me. The website does not proceed past step 4. After entering the security code, the website does not proceed to step 5. It does not give an error message, it simply greys out the next and cancel buttons and hangs
    indefinitely.

Reset your password

If you can't remember your password, follow these steps to get into your account.

• Go to the Reset your password page.
    • Choose the reason you need your password reset, then click Next.
    • Enter the email address you used when you made your Microsoft account. This could be any email address, or an email ending in a Microsoft domain like hotmail.com or outlook.com.
    • Enter the characters you see on the screen (this lets us know you’re not a robot), then click Next.
    • If you've added security info to your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.
    I'll try your "Get account help by email" suggestion and post the solution here when I've found one.

Donovan de Swardt, Sep 28, 2024 at 4:53 AM
  4. every time i try to reset my password to my account it say session expired so i need help

Forgotten PIN and expired password

Hi Dyari,

Thanks for your answer.

I tried steps of both links:

• #1: reset PIN code
      • I see no link "reset your PIN"on login page --> I can't reset it
    • #2: change or reset windows password
      • My Windows account is not displayed at all on login page.
      • I am using a local account
    If you have any other suggestion, I would be more than happy to try.

Regards,

Guillaume

Thema:

every time i try to reset my password to my account it say session expired so i need help

1. every time i try to reset my password to my account it say session expired so i need help - Similar Threads - every try reset

2. every time i try to reset my password to my account it say session expired so i need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    every time i try to reset my password to my account it say session expired so i need help: i need to get my account back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-reset-my-password-to-my/b7f8acea-8420-4172-93a4-1afd0dbb220f
  3. every time i try to reset my password to my account it say session expired so i need help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    every time i try to reset my password to my account it say session expired so i need help: i need to get my account back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-reset-my-password-to-my/b7f8acea-8420-4172-93a4-1afd0dbb220f
  4. my account was locked and every time i try to change the password it says session expired

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account was locked and every time i try to change the password it says session expired: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-was-locked-and-every-time-i-try-to/61b0d4dd-606a-41df-9ad9-5e97c9aaa634
  5. my account was locked and every time i try to change the password it says session expired

my account was locked and every time i try to change the password it says session expired: this is the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-was-locked-and-every-time-i-try-to/61b0d4dd-606a-41df-9ad9-5e97c9aaa634
  6. I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...: I'm trying to get in into my PC and reset my password it keeps telling that I'm not giving enough information to be able to rest which is ridiculous...
  7. I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...

I need help getting into my PC I tried resetting my password but it's saying I don't have...: I'm trying to get in into my PC and reset my password it keeps telling that I'm not giving enough information to be able to rest which is ridiculous...
  8. Im trying to reset my computer but every time I try it says that It couldnt and the SFC...

Im trying to reset my computer but every time I try it says that It couldnt and the SFC...: I was trying to reset my computer and it showed an error message saying that it couldnt reset, so I tried running a SFC scan it said it found corrupted files, and it couldnt fix them. I dont know what to do from here because the the log that it showed me was extremely long...
  9. Im trying to reset my computer but every time I try it says that It couldnt and the SFC...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Im trying to reset my computer but every time I try it says that It couldnt and the SFC...: I was trying to reset my computer and it showed an error message saying that it couldnt reset, so I tried running a SFC scan it said it found corrupted files, and it couldnt fix them. I dont know what to do from here because the the log that it showed me was extremely long...
  10. every time i try to buy anything with my Microsoft account it makes says it needs to "Ask a...

every time i try to buy anything with my Microsoft account it makes says it needs to "Ask a...: every time i try to buy anything with my Microsoft account it makes says it needs to "Ask a parent for permission" even though im 21 . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-try-to-buy-anything-with-my-microsoft/c9934ea4-7513-49d2-a9f6-d864f9289e23