Windows 10: Event Viewer shuts down on its own unexpectedly

Discus and support Event Viewer shuts down on its own unexpectedly in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I frequently have a problem with the Event Viewer. After opening it and viewing one of the log files (typically Windows Logs>Application), the Event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MesPia, Oct 6, 2019.

1. MesPia Win User

Event Viewer shuts down on its own unexpectedly

I frequently have a problem with the Event Viewer. After opening it and viewing one of the log files (typically Windows Logs>Application), the Event Viewer will suddenly just close on its own. Any ideas how to fix this?

:)

MesPia, Oct 6, 2019
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Oct 6, 2019
  3. tzitzibp Win User

Don´t let people going on speculating.... list your specs and follow the suggestions in this tread, about the "Event Viewer".... and be sure you´ll get the help you need....

Otherwise you will just get more and more confused.*Bang Head :banghead:

tzitzibp, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Event Viewer shuts down on its own unexpectedly

My Computer unexpectedly shuts down while playing Taptiles Tap Tower hard and expert levels

Hey there,
    Raysim52

Welcome to the Microsoft community forums.

• Could I ask, what does it say within the event viewer?
    • Are you able to post the entire log?
    • Does it only shut down unexpectedly on these levels and game?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried already?
    Please post back with the answers to my questions, as this will help narrow down what is causing this to happen. Especially the event log.

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Event Viewer shuts down on its own unexpectedly

1. Event Viewer shuts down on its own unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Event Viewer shuts

2. PC shuts down or stops on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down or stops on its own: I'm checking the event viewer because I got an inquiry that the PC is turned off or stops on its own, but it's hard to figure out the cause. I'd appreciate it if you could find out what the problem is.The event IDs that occurred are 7000, 7009, 10005, and 10010....
  3. PC shuts down or stops on its own

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC shuts down or stops on its own: I'm checking the event viewer because I got an inquiry that the PC is turned off or stops on its own, but it's hard to figure out the cause. I'd appreciate it if you could find out what the problem is.The event IDs that occurred are 7000, 7009, 10005, and 10010....
  4. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shuts down the computer on its own.: I leave my computer on all the time. I am usually working on several things and have pieces of each open regularly. I do close everything no and then to let Windows update. On occasion, every few days, I go to use the computer and is is powered off. Here is some of what I...
  5. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shuts down the computer on its own.: I leave my computer on all the time. I am usually working on several things and have pieces of each open regularly. I do close everything no and then to let Windows update. On occasion, every few days, I go to use the computer and is is powered off. Here is some of what I...
  6. Computer shuts down on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer shuts down on its own: "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly." I have a GT70 2QD Dominator, recently I did a clean installation to an SSD, it was somewhat messy, had to do it...
  7. PC shutting down on its own

PC shutting down on its own: Hi, Im currently facing an issue when gaming, 1-2mins into the game. My pc will shutdown and attempt to reboot but it will fail to turn on until i turn off the power and turn on the pc manually. Hoping to get some help/answers here. This only started on 20 July which is...
  8. PC shuts down on its own

PC shuts down on its own: While I was starting a game, my PC shut down then turned on again but failed to load. This procedure repeated several times. I received"Cloud Files Diagnostic Event Listener" error code: 0xC0000022. How to fix this error?...
  9. Laptop shutting down on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shutting down on its own: I use an ASUS laptop with AMD A8 4500M APU with Radeon HD graphics 1.9 GHz. It has 4 GB RAM. It is about 6yrs old. Last year it was getting overheated and switching off on its own. So I got it repaired and it is working fine. I have Malawarebytes Free Version 4.0.4.49. I have...
  10. Event Viewer Shutting Down Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Event Viewer Shutting Down Problem: I'm having a problem with Event Viewer. When I open it and start to examine or clear some logs, the Event Viewer suddenly shuts down on its own. Does anyone have a solution?...