Windows 10: Event 1 WHEA-Logger after complete system freeze. Only resolved after hard shutdown.

Discus and support Event 1 WHEA-Logger after complete system freeze. Only resolved after hard shutdown. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I began having issues with my PC freezing through what seemed like random events in the fall of last year. There is no response from the keyboard,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TennantZ, Jul 19, 2024.

1. TennantZ Win User

Event 1 WHEA-Logger after complete system freeze. Only resolved after hard shutdown.

I began having issues with my PC freezing through what seemed like random events in the fall of last year. There is no response from the keyboard, mouse, or monitors. I had updated my BIOS and updated all drivers. This had semi solved the issue, or at least reduced the amount of occurrences. Last week I replaced my PSU and yesterday I did a clean install for my graphics card and reupdated my BIOS. Again, this all seemed to fix it, at least until the issue began again today. I see that is says hardware error, but I have not found a way to see which hardware is failing and any Diagnostic and tro

:)

TennantZ, Jul 19, 2024
  2. Chakri_76 Win User

Whea logger event id 1 level 2

My system was shutdown suddenly.

When i saw the event viewer the following error was shown.

Whea-Logger

Event Id 1

Level 2.

The link for the event:

Microsoft OneDrive

Please go through it and help me.

Chakri_76, Jul 19, 2024
  3. *Sunny* Win User
    WHEA-Logger event ID 17, Windows 10

Hi ThofikhAhamad,

Thanks for your reply. I completed the steps in Method 1. Here are the results:

(step 5a) - Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

(steps 5b and 5c) - No component store corruption detected. The operation completed successfully.

(step 5d) - The restore operation completed successfully. The operation completed successfully.

The issue was not resolved, so I restarted the computer. Then I checked Windows Update. It said "Your device is up to date. Available updates will be downloaded and installed automatically."

I'm still getting the WHEA-Logger entries in the event viewer. I've had 25 of them in the last 15 minutes. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks again,

*Sunny*, Jul 19, 2024
  4. SW_69 Win User

Event 1 WHEA-Logger after complete system freeze. Only resolved after hard shutdown.

WHEA Logger 1 Error

SW_69, Jul 19, 2024
Thema:

1. Event 1 WHEA-Logger after complete system freeze. Only resolved after hard shutdown. - Similar Threads - Event WHEA Logger

2. Event 1 WHEA-Logger after complete system freeze. Only resolved after hard shutdown.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event 1 WHEA-Logger after complete system freeze. Only resolved after hard shutdown.: I began having issues with my PC freezing through what seemed like random events in the fall of last year. There is no response from the keyboard, mouse, or monitors. I had updated my BIOS and updated all drivers. This had semi solved the issue, or at least reduced the amount...
  3. Event 1, WHEA-Logger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1, WHEA-Logger: Well, in short, this critical error began on June 5th, 2024, and since then, I've seen this happen 3 more times. 6/14, 6/15, then today, 6/27.I have not made any hardware changes to my system, which was initially built in July, 2023, and had not experienced this issue prior...
  4. Event 1, WHEA-Logger

Event 1, WHEA-Logger: Well, in short, this critical error began on June 5th, 2024, and since then, I've seen this happen 3 more times. 6/14, 6/15, then today, 6/27.I have not made any hardware changes to my system, which was initially built in July, 2023, and had not experienced this issue prior...
  5. Event 1, WHEA-Logger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 1, WHEA-Logger?: I'm using Windows 10 desktop with the following specification. i7-13700/32MB/Asus TUF B660M-Plus Wi-Fi/Samsung PM9A1 512GB/Asus TUF GTX 1660ti/2x of Toshiba 3TB HDD/500WTime to time, I've been experiencing screen freeze, nothing moving. No choice but reset. Same issue happens...
  6. Event 1, WHEA-Logger?

Event 1, WHEA-Logger?: I'm using Windows 10 desktop with the following specification. i7-13700/32MB/Asus TUF B660M-Plus Wi-Fi/Samsung PM9A1 512GB/Asus TUF GTX 1660ti/2x of Toshiba 3TB HDD/500WTime to time, I've been experiencing screen freeze, nothing moving. No choice but reset. Same issue happens...
  7. Event 1, WHEA-Logger?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. System randomly hard freeze, WHEA-logger event ID1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System randomly hard freeze, WHEA-logger event ID1: New system is experiencing random hard freezes, especially when gaming. Had to hold power button to force shut off.Specs are:Intel i5 12400ASUS ROG B760i ITX wifiXPG DDR5 16GX2MSI RTX 4070 Ventus 3X OCWD Black SN770 2TB NVME SSDCorsair SF750 Power SupplyTemperature and...
  9. System randomly hard freeze, WHEA-logger event ID1

System randomly hard freeze, WHEA-logger event ID1: New system is experiencing random hard freezes, especially when gaming. Had to hold power button to force shut off.Specs are:Intel i5 12400ASUS ROG B760i ITX wifiXPG DDR5 16GX2MSI RTX 4070 Ventus 3X OCWD Black SN770 2TB NVME SSDCorsair SF750 Power SupplyTemperature and...
  10. WHEA-Logger Event ID 1

WHEA-Logger Event ID 1: System -Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger[ Guid]{c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}EventID1Version0Level2Task0Opcode0Keywords0x8000000000000002-TimeCreated[ SystemTime]2023-03-24T01:24:27.5288830ZEventRecordID4168-Correlation[...