Windows 10: Ethernet Driver Disappearing

Discus and support Ethernet Driver Disappearing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My ethernet driver keeps deleting itself randomly every evening - and I mean deleting, not just disabling. It does not exist in device manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by owen02, Feb 4, 2024.

1. owen02 Win User

Ethernet Driver Disappearing

Hello,My ethernet driver keeps deleting itself randomly every evening - and I mean deleting, not just disabling. It does not exist in device manager even when I show hidden options. I have reset network adapters, looked for updates of which there are none, and tried numerous other fixes suggested online, none of which have helped. The ethernet driver seems to consistently return the next day. This has been an ongoing issue on and off since first getting the PC, but has consistently occurred for a week straight after no issues for many months.Does anyone have any suggestions?

:)

owen02, Feb 4, 2024
Thema:

Ethernet Driver Disappearing

1. Ethernet Driver Disappearing - Similar Threads - Ethernet Driver Disappearing

2. Ethernet Driver Disappearing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Driver Disappearing: Hello,My ethernet driver keeps deleting itself randomly every evening - and I mean deleting, not just disabling. It does not exist in device manager even when I show hidden options. I have reset network adapters, looked for updates of which there are none, and tried numerous...
  3. Ethernet Drivers randomly disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet Drivers randomly disappeared: Hey, Today I booted up my pc and the ethernet wasn't working, Ive been using wifi as a temporary solution but I decided to look further, thats when I realised my Ethernet drivers had been randomly gone and when I try to install new drivers nothing appears in Device Manager.I...
  4. Ethernet Drivers randomly disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet Drivers randomly disappeared: Hey, Today I booted up my pc and the ethernet wasn't working, Ive been using wifi as a temporary solution but I decided to look further, thats when I realised my Ethernet drivers had been randomly gone and when I try to install new drivers nothing appears in Device Manager.I...
  5. Disappearance of "Ethernet" option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disappearance of "Ethernet" option: I was trying to check on my network connectivity status today with my HP laptop 15t-dy200 model with windows 11 OS and I discovered I couldn't find the 'Ethernet' option after doing the following: Open Settings > Network & internet. The only setting options I see are WiFi;...
  6. Disappearance of "Ethernet" option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disappearance of "Ethernet" option: I was trying to check on my network connectivity status today with my HP laptop 15t-dy200 model with windows 11 OS and I discovered I couldn't find the 'Ethernet' option after doing the following: Open Settings > Network & internet. The only setting options I see are WiFi;...
  7. Realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing: It seems like the realtek ethernet controller driver keeps disappearing from programs and features, regardless of how many times i install it. I'm downloading the drivers from asus official website. Is anyone else having this problem? 180323
  8. Ethernet Driver.

Ethernet Driver.: Hi guys. Can anyone help me understand why I don't have an Ethernet network driver on my laptop? I had it before Where can I find the newest one and download it? My laptop is Acer Switch Alpha 12...
  9. ethernet driver disappear

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ethernet driver disappear: My ethernet driver got just disappeared because i disabled it by mistake so i found a sol to it if same thing happens with you then 1. win+r and type "devmgmt.msc" same as everyone tells u to do but now search for network adapters and in it realtek pci gbe family controler...
  10. Ethernet Drivers

Ethernet Drivers: Hey all, so on the 29.01.19 Windows performed an automatic update when I shut down, and the next time I logged in the Ethernet Adapters we're gone / not working. I have attempted to re-install These, delete them and re-install, attempted a factory reset, Nothing works....